Point System

OT1999

Hi Guys,

I along with many other pilots and staff at my VA have been wondering how the points system works. Do they change depending on how well you do the flight or the length/time etc? If anyone could tell me that would be great as many people know the more points you have the more people will see you to join. We have been doing many short hops to get points but wif it is better to do hours we would like to do them.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Oli

oli@geoairlines.co.uk

The points on VA central which determine how high up the rankings. for example Phoenix Virtual Airlines has a current score of 283484 (+225504) What detemines how many points you get? and what is the difference between the black number and the number in green in brackets? do i get the same number of points for doing a 10 minute hop in a prop as i do for a 14 hour trans-Atlantic flight in a 777. if i do i'd would rather do more smaller flights and get more points rather than lots of long flight. on the other hand if doing long flight with lots of hours gains us more points we would rather do them!

Hope this answered your question

Thanks Oli

oli@geoairlines.co.uk