Can't get any schedules to import

ahughes3

Hello all,

I am having difficulty importing my flight schedules for my VA and wondered if someone could point out the obvious or any glaring holes in my template for uploading.

code flightnum depicao arricao route route_details aircraft flightlevel distance deptime arrtime flighttime daysofweek price flighttype timesflown notes enabled VIR 1001 AYPY VHHH G-VFOX 28000 2736.6 15:30 Z 21:00 Z 5 123456 2756 P 1 VIR 1002 AYPY VHHH G-VFOX 28000 2736.6 15:30 Z 21:00 Z 5 123456 2756 P 1

Is this ok as a csv for uploading? That's my first challenge.

The next challenge is that the errors I get mostly relate to 2 things:

OIIE - Tehran not recognised ICAO code - skips the schedule

Aircraft not recognised - skipping

I know for certain that the aircraft, with that registration does in fact exist in the database and on the list of aircraft in the admin centre.

I have done a search on here so if someone knows of an answer I've missed please post me a link. If not, can anyone shed some light on what might be the cause.

Thanks

Andy

EDIT

Ok so I added a route manually through the database and it accepted it. I went to look at the schedules in the admin centre and sure enough it's there but some of the details have changed, for example; the aircraft registration I entered is not the one showing in the list.

So, I went to the admin centre to see if I could manually alter the aircraft registration and this is the error I got.

There was an error adding the schedule, already exists DB error: Unknown column 'week1' in 'field list'

Any help, much appreciated :)

This is the first time I am trying to add routes on this install. The aircraft went in fine, just can't get the routes too. What I did notice, is that if I go to the pilot centre and click on "schedules" the route that I entered through the database shows up and I can bid on it. But when I go to view my bids, it tell me I have no bids to view.

Any pointers whatsoever would be handy now as I can't use the system without fixing this. :(

Just checked the database and yes it is in there. I thought this was the case as its the same with the schedules. They are in the database but for some reason won't show in the admin panel and the bids don't show on pilot centre.

I'm just going to do a quick test and set myself up as a new pilot to rule out any chance that it's just my account.

SOLVED ***

Ok so the problem in a nutshell was:

I had a different version of phpvms to the sql file that is in the github download.

The phpvms version includes the "week1, week2, week3, week4" and the "payforflight" fields in the routes form

The sql database doesn't include these columns

Therefore, when you try to add routes it throws up the errors:

"There was an error adding the schedule, already exists DB error: Unknown column 'week1' in 'field list'"

****** Do not just add your routes into the database as it is *******

This will cause your schedules to show up and you will be able to bid on them, but when you go to view your bids, it will say "No Bids Found".

****** SOLUTION ********

Either find yourself a newer "SQL" file to upload the table as it should be (I haven't tried that)

Go into the database and manually add the columns;

"week1" (use the same settings for the column as is used in the "daysofweek" column)

"week2" (use the same settings for the column as is used in the "daysofweek" column)

"week3" (use the same settings for the column as is used in the "daysofweek" column)

"week4" (use the same settings for the column as is used in the "daysofweek" column)

"payforflight" (use the same settings for the column as is used in the "price" column)

Once you've done this, go back and try to add a route. It should now complete without errors and your route will show up correctly in your schedules list in the admin centre. Furthermore, you should now be able to bid on a flight and it shows up in your "view my bids" section.

Hope that helps anyone else who gets stuck on this too :)

• 5 months later...