Website was reset

Steve Bartlett

I was getting a 500 internal server error for the Admin Center. Go Daddy then reset the website.

Now all I get is this on the front page of the website:

Fatal error: Cannot re-assign auto-global variable _FILES in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 436

Also getting: Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/core/classes/Vars.class.php on line 74

Okay, I did it again. Now I am getting these errors and cannot log in to access Admin Center to change the skin back. No log in on the page: About ready to say to heck with it.

Notice: The template file "/home/steve14958/public_html//lib/skins/bluecorporation/header.php" doesn't exist in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 231

Notice: The template file "/home/steve14958/public_html//lib/skins/bluecorporation/footer.php" doesn't exist in /home/steve14958/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 231

uscvg_zps0d946770.jpg

• Administrators

The "Cannot re-assign auto-global variable _FILES" message strikes me that they upgraded php version on you.

As Tom said about other files, are you sure that the skin is uploaded in the correct place and has a layout.tpl file in it? Usually the template not found errors are just due to a file not being where it is supposed to be.

I switched it back to version 5.3 and get this for header and footer

( ! ) Notice: The template file "/home/xxxxxxxx/public_html//lib/skins/bluecorporation/header.php" doesn't exist in /home/steve14958/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 231 Call Stack # Time Memory Function Location 1 0.0010 642800 {main}( ) ../index.php:0 2 4.1842 1493304 TemplateSet->showTemplate( ) ../index.php:82 3 4.1842 1493448 TemplateSet->getTemplate( ) ../TemplateSet.class.php:181 4 4.1843 1493800 trigger_error ( ) ../TemplateSet.class.php:231