Latest version 1.0.1 not working

avp

I downloaded the latest version to use in a brand new installation of phpVMS. I uploaded the module to the site. On the client side I checked that the URL, username and password for the VA profile are good too.

However I have noticed few problems with the PC application.

• When I click on the save button after selecting the proper VA profile, the main screen does NOT update the PilotID field and probablythe password either.
  • Even when I manually fill the PilotID and the password and click Login, I get a connection error saying itreceived nothing.

I can login on the site using those credentials. I checked the SEND.XML and it Is sending good credentials but it is not getting anything back.

As I indicated the accompanying module PHP file has been uploaded to the VA site.

Oh my!!! does that means I will lose all the things I have setup already such as schedules, fleet, airports and the like? I spent a great deal of time editing the schedules CSV file to import it on phpVMS :(

What are the main differences between the phpVMS that is available from the phpVMS site and the SimPilot version? The site (phpVMS) does not even mention which version it is.

Are the databases compatible? that is, if I install the SimPilot version will I need to recreate the database?

BTW would you be interested in sporadic code improvements to your phpVMS branch? I mean non-breaking changes nothing that would break functionality or compatibility. If so let me know, I am registered in GitHub but not contributing to anything, my freeware development period was done many years ago :)

OKay, just removed all the PHP stuff from the old codebase. I replaced it by v5.5 from the SimPilots group at GitHub.

I also modified the /core/app.config.php and created /core/local.config.php. I am able to login to the site on the web but the latest kAcars free still gives the same problems, it just doesn't login. I cleared all the stuff it had in /App_Data/Local/Fs-Products to no avail.

I used the Profiles option, there I entered my VA profile name, URL, etc. then pressed Save. Since the app does not give an option to exit the dialog without the ominous red button, I then pressed the red button.

I see in send.xml that the correct VA profile settings are being sent and the correct user name and password.