Project air traffic controllers

levicosta201

Questions air traffic control software  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of a software intended to air traffic controllers?

Hello guys, I put it aside for a while my other projects posted here, I am now completing two software that I have not named them. The first software has the following function:

• ACARS;
  • Some of the aircraft controls;
  • Pilot Info;
  • Aircraft information;
  • Chat;
  • Send flight plan;

The following software has the following functions:

• Radar aircraft;
  • List of online pilots to the program;
  • Pilots in online mutiplayer;
  • Table of flight plans;
  • Counting hours of air traffic controller;
  • Chat;

The project still needs some repairs and completions, but with a few days can make a Beta release. I would like to know the opnion of you in the comments. Soon I'll post some screens of the project in operation, not only now will post pictures of the project as I am finalizing his translation to other languages ​​(like English: for example). Currently it is in pt-br. :)

PS.: BETA version will be free.

I do apologize if this sounds rude, but why are you trying to reinvent the wheel here? Could you explain how this would differ from the already well established networks, such as VATSIM & IVAO?

No problem. Actually I believe the IVAO and VATSIM systems are restricted to them, for example, you can not count the hours of flight controllers on your own website, but if each had their own software maybe not arise other networks that could hit opposite to the IVAO and VATSIM?

Controllers in my Virtual Airline always asked me that. So I also thought it could be good project. But seeing the answers I believe would not have a very good acceptance. :)

• Members

actualy you can count the atc hours on your own website i have done it for Cyprus Vacc you need to grab the vatsim txt file using a cron with the online users and read it and then add the info to your db after that you can display it as you want

• Like 1

actualy you can count the atc hours on your own website i have done it for Cyprus Vacc you need to grab the vatsim txt file using a cron with the online users and read it and then add the info to your db after that you can display it as you want

Yes, but the only problem is that some of my riders do not use VATSIM :( . This would also be one of the reasons I have an alternative

REMOVED

???? :wacko:

This would also be one of the reasons I have an alternative

Surely the whole point of an online network is the vast amount of available traffic and air traffic control, not 'just' the function of counting your online hours? (Which can easily be viewed on Vataware, by the way).