Looking for a partner airline

jazz

Pioneer VA only flies propliners but I want to give the pilots, including myself, the opportunity to fly jets in a virtual airline setting as well.

For this reason I am looking for a Virtual Airline that flies jets and is willing to code share some flights with Pioneer VA.

If you are the owner of a VA and are interested please contact me via PM or mail me at ceo[at]pioneerva.nl.

Blue skies,

Kasper

www.pioneerva.nl

• 1 month later...

This is a very neat idea! Like real world, it allows one airline to remain focused on their core area (location, aircraft, purpose), while allowing an expansion through an established airline.

I also like your website - not overly complicated, and easy to move about.

It would be great to hear more from your VA!

Thanks,

Tim

Hi Tim,

Thank you, I am even trying to simplify further on the next version of the site with schedules in the form of the paper publications of the 1950's.

The summer schedule for Antarctica due out on October 1st will be the first schedule offered in this new format.

If you are interested in a partnership - I am still looking. If you are interested in joining - that is not a problem either :D !

Blue skies,

Kasper

www.pioneerva.nl

• 1 month later...