Route parse ignoring some waypoints

EricThePanic

Hello all,

I'm making tests to include Natracks in my flight planning. For now, I'm only checking if the route parse will be done well by copy-pasting the complete IFR route including Natrack in the "Route" field, like this one between CYUL and EGLL:

AGLUK CEFOU PORTI 4750N 5040N 5230N 5220N LIMRI XETBO NIBOG UN551 BEL UL10 WAL UY53 NUGRA BNN1B

Look at the Natracks points: 4750N 5040N 5230N 5220N

The route parse, including the route map, ignores the 5230N waypoint. If I change it for another waypoint, like 5330N instead, it's ok, 5230N shows.

If I simply delete another waypoint in the list, for example 5220N, it's also ok, 5230N shows.

It find it weird that sometimes it shows, sometimes not.... why THIS waypoint?

Any idea?

Thanks!

Hi,

you need another AIRAC in your database. You can search in your database for 5230N, if you dont find it your AIRAC is not complete.

You can Add this waypoint manually if you only need this waypoint, but if you have many routes over the atlantic the better way is to upgrade:

http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/19993-navdata-update/page__hl__airac

• 2 weeks later...

Found something...

When I go in phpMyAdmin, and I Alter table order, some waypoints show up in the route parse. It's like if the DB is too big and it has difficulty searching in it. Altering the order make it easier to find certain waypoints by briging them at the beginning of the table.

Is there a way to ensure that the website searches through ALL the DB before showing the result? So we make sure it doesn't ignore one waypoint?