Multiple segment flights

jamyboy

Dear Fellow Members i want to check possibility to add multiple segment flights i.e. by softening the rules to add flight schedule, such as particular flight

EK688 - OPKC-OPQT-OPZB-OPDI-OPPS-OPRN / Equipment: A330

Leg 1 / EK688 / OPKC-OPQT

Leg 2 / EK688 / OPQT-OPZB

Leg 3 / EK688 / OPZB-OPDI

Leg 4 / EK688 / OPDI-OPPS

Leg 5 / EK688 / OPPS-OPRN

In this 5 segment flights, you can see the call sign is same but Origin & Destination are changing per each leg. So is it possible by modifying the script we can able to get the same above result.

Looking forward.

All you have to do is add each flight but remove the code in your ScheduleData.class.php that blocks the addition of schedules with the same flight number. You can find it here on the forums.

Thank you for your reply Itrobb but i tried with no luck not able to find such code removal if you can or anyone can help me in finding such topic will be much appreciated looking forward.

you can add it with a other code example EK688K which you can change back to needed code

at least I do it that way since by default if you create a flight you can not give a flightnumber twice but when editing it allows you to rename EK688K to EK688 even when EK688 already exists!

hope that helps ;)

best regards,

Thomas

you can add it with a other code example EK688K which you can change back to needed code

at least I do it that way since by default if you create a flight you can not give a flightnumber twice but when editing it allows you to rename EK688K to EK688 even when EK688 already exists!

hope that helps ;)

best regards,

Thomas

Thank you for your reply actually i wanted to keep realism in the VA so that is why i need the code to be amended in a way so we can add it directly without using any alphabets any ways thank you for your suggestion.

please if anyone can help me in changing the code.

Best Regards

James

Thank you for your reply actually i wanted to keep realism in the VA so that is why i need the code to be amended in a way so we can add it directly without using any alphabets any ways thank you for your suggestion.

Best Regards

James

Do a search for same flight numbers.

• Administrators

hope that helps ;)

best regards,

Thomas

Best Regards

James

I think that Txmmy83 gave you a good solution that would avoid you having to change core code that will get overwritten in an update. Enter your flights into the system like he said with a letter appended and then when you have them all in go back and edit them so they are all the same flight number.