(Solved)Umm What is wrong

MPECEO

From what I can tell you have cPanel as your webserver control panel. phpmyadmin is built in

Nope not on my host is phpmyadmin built in. I do have a C-panel although. Just not a ability to edit groupmembers file to activate manually my admin panel. the host setup from link in Post 3 for me. The phpmyadmin comes with the deluxe package hosting. By the way Chase do you have a youtube video out on the install of Phpvms?? The site in your sig seems familiar to me.

• Moderators

sir it looks like you are mixing things up.iff you don't know what you are doing or need help with the basic phpvms install just ask someone to help you as now we are trying to tell you something and you do a differnet thing . phpmyadmin is used only to alter something in the database when all fails in phpvms. normaly you can do all within your site

Nope not on my host is phpmyadmin built in. I do have a C-panel although. Just not a ability to edit groupmembers file to activate manually my admin panel. the host setup from link in Post 3 for me. The phpmyadmin comes with the deluxe package hosting. By the way Chase do you have a youtube video out on the install of Phpvms?? The site in your sig seems familiar to me.

Yessir.

• Like 1

MPECEO,

From what I understand you need to edit the permissions of group members. To do this within phpVMS (preferred method) you need access into the admin control panel. If you do not have access into the control panel you can enable it through editing a table within the database which you set up when installing phpVMS.

Since you have phpVMS installed, I would assume you understand how to at least create a database and access it with a tool like phpMyAdmin. I recommended phpMyAdmin as it is the standard in terms of cpanel shared hosting packages. If your host doesn't have phpMyAdmin then they will have another database editing tool. These types of tools normally need to be setup by the host and not the user on shared hosing. This is the opposite if you have dedicated hosting.

Once you have logged into a database editing tool, follow this thread as it will help you fix your problem http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/22155-i-can-not-access-the-admin/.

Yep that thread and last post solved it lol and now to figure out where in these forums are a airport-list. This is just a temp home for Canadian Arctic till June. Until then I practicing the skills of installing and adjusting PhpVms for my VA. It is great to have help from many here and also I don't like to give up trying lol myself too.

Yep that thread and last post solved it lol and now to figure out where in these forums are a airport-list. This is just a temp home for Canadian Arctic till June. Until then I practicing the skills of installing and adjusting PhpVms for my VA. It is great to have help from many here and also I don't like to give up trying lol myself too.

I wouldn't suggest adding every airport into your installation. When you go to search the schedules it will give more options than you will want. If you mean nav data, there is a thread around here someone. I think its in the code snippets forum which has a download with the current nav data for installations.

Best to import your own list using a csv file. This way you only use local data and are not dependent on geonames.

Well I am reading thru the forums on mods and also have downloaded Microsoft Expression Web and Coffee Cup Free HTML Editor. I already accomplished putting in new Rank images.

best advice is keep it simple and take on things one step at a time. Turn DEBUG mode on too, this will help you when you run into php errors. W3 schools has a lot of great reference for html, css and php.

Alright back to the site. Chad miniarma uploaded new template I had back in 2012, he's busy atm. So I went to go test bid out. When I hit hit bid I get this.

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'Schedules' does not have a method 'viewaction' in /home/canadian/public_html/phpvms/core/classes/MainController.class.php on line 218

What does this mean and how do I fix it??

• Administrators

Without knowing how the template has been edited I would guess the link has been edited incorrectly. It should be something like:

<a id="<?php echo $schedule->id; ?>" class="addbid" href="<?php echo actionurl('/schedules/addbid/?id='.$schedule->id);?>">Add to Bid</a>

As the error suggest, you are sending the browser to a wrong URL, referencing a non-existent method of a controller .

class 'Schedules' does not have a method 'viewaction'

Check out the default template in core/templates and make changes. We can't help you any more without the actual code.

The line you are referencing in MainController.php isn't what you should be looking at. :)

As the error suggest, you are sending the browser to a wrong URL, referencing a non-existent method of a controller .

class 'Schedules' does not have a method 'viewaction'

Check out the default template in core/templates and make changes. We can't help you any more without the actual code.

The line you are referencing in MainController.php isn't what you should be looking at. :)

I am trying to understand as Im new on this. Do you have time for a chat on skype?