Northern Baltic Airlines Recruitment

Hi NBA37 Cpt.abush635

So considering this is your recruitment post make sure that in future posts you include a link back to your website.

Youre asking prospective pilots to join your VA but not including the page do so. Im not sure how good or great your photoshop skills are but create an ad banner or slap a pic of your aircraft to your post. Make your recruitment ad appealing to pilots. Your post is suppose to sell your VA and make pilots want to join.

Not sure what you ment by "If you think you are a good pilot/co-pilot/flight attendant/ATC, sign up for our airline and we will test your skills. " Most if not everyone here is a VA owner but thats beyond the point. No one thinks they are CoPilots or flight attendants. Everyone wants to be the Captain so i personally am not quite sure what skills can be used as flight attendants in your VA unless there is a new Flight Attendant Sim that i am not aware of then correct me if im wrong but i highly suggest to remove those two key words and youll have a great slogan/catch phrase

• Like 2