IPS Flight Board

in2tech

Can someone help me with the IPS flight board, and it's not the phpVMS version but the stand alone I guess it is called. I am trying to code the LiveBoard.txt file and have no idea how to begin. I am trying to get it to work with phpVMS, and I know it's IPS and that's why I posted in the Off-Topic area.

And help would be appreciated!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

post-215-0-32607100-1433973851_thumb.png

post-215-0-98697100-1433973871_thumb.png

Any idea why the IPS flight board is not viewing correctly in Safari or Chrome (bottom image)? Works fine in Internet Explorer (top image). Also how do I change the wording like Taxing To Runway, etc...because the words are getting cut off. Qantas has the same IPS board and it looks fine in Safari.

Thanks,

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Nice Board, I've purchased 3 different ones, do remember if you re-install to another domain or change your directories in anyway,

You will need to contact Jasper and give him your changes. Its piped back to his site with the license codes, and its the

*.swf file that does it. Try putting in some logos for your airlines, the board will pick them up and you can go to Admin and

check the logo box, looks really cool