Titan Airways Virtual

Falconair

Hello It has been a while since i have been on the Forum to bring some news regarding the Virtual Airline i am doing up right now. We are Building our VA around Steam FSX and Normal FSX, Xplane 9-10. Yes we have already been in Contact with Titan them selves.

We are giving our Pilots the freedom of flying where ever they are wanting to fly to. Our Landing Rates are set as -1300fpm for newer Pilots.

And once our Newer Pilots get good Landing Rate Scores we will be accepting -850fpm. I have been with so many other Virtual Airlines and they are very Restricted to there Pilots and not accepting the term of a Newer Pilot which i really think is unfair. That is why Titan Virtual was in the Making we have a basic website which i had bought from crazy creatives but were getting a Website Made right now this is set to be on our Domain either 4th July 2015 or 5th July 2015

If you want to take a look head over to. http://www.titanairwaysvirtual.org we are powered by phpVMS.

We are Using the latest software from tfdi design which is our Tracking Software called smartCARS 2.0

We are always doing updates to our Website every day. Were also accepting Pilots who are wishing to transfer there hours over from old Virtual Airlines.

We are also Accepting New Staff Members.

Thanks