Having problems with every Module I've tried to install

bward624

I have tried to Install a couple of your addons including the Plugin manager and the Event booking system but every time i get a error like:

Notice: The template file "/home/skywestv/public_html//admin/templates/plugins/header.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/skywestv/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

Notice: The template file "/home/skywestv/public_html//admin/templates/plugins/uploaded.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/skywestv/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.phpon line 248

Notice: The template file "/home/skywestv/public_html//admin/templates/plugins/footer.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/skywestv/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

Or similar I am at a loss on how to fix i have read all the posts and have tried the things suggested to fix these problems but nothing is working if you could please help it would be greatly appreciated

Brandon Ward

Skywestvirtual.tk

• Administrators

If you have tried everything in that thread, I have no idea what could be wrong because there is only a couple of things that can normally produce those errors and they are defined in that thread.

The only other thing that comes to mind would be a permissions issue if you have root access and are uploading the files possibly as root instead of a user for the site.