Fatal error: Uncaught <blockquote><font face=arial size=2 color=000099><b>Last Error --</b> [<font color=000000><b>Host '10.1.1.38' is not allowed to

Shamrock330

Cant figure out whats wrong with this or how to fix it:

Fatal error: Uncaught <blockquote><font face=arial size=2 color=000099><b>Last Error --</b> [<font color=000000><b>Host '10.1.1.38' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server (1130)</b></font>]<br />[<font color=000000></font>]</font><p> </blockquote><hr noshade color=dddddd size=1> thrown in /home/a8823547/public_html/phpvms/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 99

If anyone could help that would be great!

Thanks!

There is a problem with the MySQL database connection. Please check your database details.

Thanks! I replaced localhost with server address and the tables installed. The problem now is this: http://www.aircrew.comlu.com when i visit the website it shows this directory and if I click the phpvms option it brings me to an all html version of phpvms and when i try to clck on any of the buttons (I.e Login) it brings me to my hosting company`s website instead (000webhost)

• Moderators

As i can see, you are using a free webhosting. It has been reported quite a lot in the past that phpVMS does not work with most of the free web hosting providers due to their limited settings. Personally i would suggest you switching to a payware hosting provider and especially someone from the phpVMS community cause our servers are optimized and well configured to work with phpVMS without any errors plus we know how to solve any unexpected issues.

As i can see, you are using a free webhosting. It has been reported quite a lot in the past that phpVMS does not work with most of the free web hosting providers due to their limited settings. Personally i would suggest you switching to a payware hosting provider and especially someone from the phpVMS community cause our servers are optimized and well configured to work with phpVMS without any errors plus we know how to solve any unexpected issues.

Ok, in the end I made another account and it installed correctly. Thanks for the advice though.

• 5 years later...