Slow Schedules Page

Soundman9

hi

We have set up an airline and all functions are working great but the schedule page takes about 20 seconds to load fully.

We added a free module to try and fix this flight planner master which adds the frontschedules page and .php but still the same issue. Once the page has loaded its very snappy with the results.

We only have about 400 routes currently and my old airline had thousands on the same module without problems. I am hosting through phpvms link on their home page.

I started this with a passion for aviation and my website knowledge is limited unfortunately.

I have tried optimising the site and also compressing data. Can anyone help as this really lets the site down.

Cheers

We had this in our v.a we trimmed loads of airports out as well, basically all the airports for eg . WA79 and kept all the alphabet ones ie. EGLL but got it down to about 5 secs to loads, but the fastest way is to use smartcars search feature it's very quick, and straight in.

Hope this help