I'm having errors with schedules [SOLVED]

eyeballtopia

Hello all!

I installed PHPvms and I added a .cvs file full of airports - 37,590 to be exact! I could add schedules and added 49, then suddenly I got this issue:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8968127 bytes) in /home/flyourwo/public_html/core/classes/CodonCache.class.php on line 202

How do I fix this and what is the problem?

On line 202, it says the following:

$value = serialize($value);

• Moderators

I believe that this is due to the number of airports you have added on your system. You can either increase the memory limit through your server's settings or remove the airports which are not needed (probably you should have thousands of them ;) ).

Yeah, the airport count shouldn't be the issue. Most(if not all) charter modules come with a database of all the airports in the world. The issue is with a memory server limit. The default limit is 128M, which is what you're trying to exceed. If you're not familiar with PHP, do not modify your php.ini file! Contact your host, and ask them to up the memory limit in the php.ini file. 512M should be more than enough.

Chances are if you try it again, at a different time of day it might work without needing to change the memory limit.