NEW skin "Holiday Air"

bass

• 1 month later...

Это

Can you show me where I have to put the line of code to load a larger image there on the web.

Where is the plane?

Ðа Ñтом меÑте было видео, проÑто его удалили Ñ Ð²Ñ€ÐµÐ¼ÐµÐ½Ð½Ð¾Ð³Ð¾ хоÑтинга где Ñ ÐµÐ³Ð¾ уÑтанавливал((((

Таким образом на главной Ñтранице выводилоÑÑŒ видео на заднем плане, на веÑÑŒ Ñкран.

There's no login tab after I installed this on my site.

Even the main picture doesn't load up.

What's the reason?

skin free, I did so that everyone could see my work. Specifically, in this template on the main page, not the picture, and the video, it is not working because the video was removed from free hosting.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Nice skin. I like the public profile :)

Uhh Am I missing something here? :wacko: This template only contains 2 files, layout and frontpage. You had me convinced enough to download it just to look at it since demo pages are gone :D

And man it is really to bad that that flashy thing in upper right hand corner really want pulling from database and make flight bookable. that would be sweet. How ever, I would hate to see the see querys for sql.

Edited by TAV1702

Uhh Am I missing something here? :wacko: This template only contains 2 files, layout and frontpage. You had me convinced enough to download it just to look at it since demo pages are gone :D

And man it is really to bad that that flashy thing in upper right hand corner really want pulling from database and make flight bookable. that would be sweet. How ever, I would hate to see the see querys for sql.

Yeah it was a joke. He took the profile and linked my css from one of my released skins. I was being a smart ass. He probably changed things around since the original release.

Yeah it was a joke. He took the profile and linked my css from one of my released skins. I was being a smart ass. He probably changed things around since the original release.

Ohh lovely. That is ballsy. With the changes he had to make to loose your files/css, it basically trashed the template. lol it might as well have been taken down. It's to bad people have to do that type of crap. Kudos to you for busting him out on it.

This template is one of the first things I did. You can say this is my training for creating templates.

Perfectly acceptable. However, when you "Borrow" someone else's .css file, you can't release it as your own work. Or at least give credit where credit is due. There was a couple nice features on that template though.