Odd kAcars PIREP Problem

TXA100

I am having an issue with some kAcars PIREPs that seems to only be happening with one pilot (at the moment). The data coming through is incomplete, and not consistent. See attached. These are just two recent examples, but it's been occurring since he joined. So here's what I've done up until writing this thread:

1. Seeing as how it's only happening with one pilot, I immediately thought it to be an installation issue on his end (and it still might be). My staff and I followed up with him to understand his installation, and we don't feel he's done anything differently or erroneously from anyone else. The pilot said he's concerned with the issue as well. He assured us he has the latest version of FSUIPC, and has re-installed the latest kAcars download multiple times.

2. The data coming through is not just incomplete, it is also inconsistent as to what data is included. As you see from these examples, some standard recordings are not there, like TOC, TOD, cruise altitude, taxi data, takeoff data, etc. What is strangest about this is the data that doesn't come through is different each PIREP. Sometimes he has takeoff data, sometimes he has cruise data - it's just very random. Some of his PIREPs have been complete all the way through as well - all of them have been filed with kAcars. So since there is data getting through, just some missing, I began thinking other things may be at play. Checking the data tables on my server, the data matches the log exactly - so it's not a matter of something just not being transmitted in the log.

3. I made sure all of these PIREPs are also being submitted via the kAcars client itself, and not manually uploaded with a copy/paste log. So that leaves little room for it to be a security/alteration issue.

4. Other pilots (including myself) have been using kAcars without issue - full data coming through. So I've searched high and low for the same or similar issues in this forum and I can't find anything where anybody has experienced anything quite like this. Maybe I missed it, I don't know.

So I don't really know where to go from here. Anybody know what else to try? Does anybody think it's possibly being tampered with? Logic would tell me to have him try another Acars client to see what happens...Any other suggestions out there?

Thanks.

post-49865-0-56463600-1463331804_thumb.jpg

post-49865-0-17547300-1463331805_thumb.jpg

It has happened with multiple aircraft. It's happened with our company 757 POSKY repaint, but also with multiple 737 repaints he's used. So far those are the only two aircraft he's flown with us. The few reports that came through 'complete' were with different 737 repaints/models.

I have forwarded the questions about FSUIPC onto him, awaiting further.