Selling Schedule Pull Script

StartVM

Hello Everyone,

Over the past 4 years or so, it has been an interesting road in virtual aviation. I have had the privilege to collaborate on many different projects and meet various people. Over the past year or so, I have lost interest in the community as I move into larger business endeavors in IT. As a result, many of your emails requesting schedules have fallen on dead ears, as I simply haven't had the time to reply. With this being said, as many people can attest to, I have provided many members of this forum with schedule pulls for phpVMS, and I am one of very few with the knowledge to provide these services.

As I have no future plans to return to the community or this market, I am looking to sell off my script that has served many people well over the past few years. With the hope that other entrepreneurs will have an opportunity to create a competitive market for schedule sales, I am selling the script to ONLY 3 BUYERS. While I am sure I could find many more buyers, I want to attempt to preserve the integrity of the script and hopefully after these 3 buyers, only those who genuinely have put in the time to gain knowledge to build a similar script, will be able to reap the benefits of it.

My asking price for the script is $100 USD. It comes with the following

• FlightAware Schedule Pull PHP Script
  • Stripe Credit Card Integration (automatically generates an API pull key for those who have purchased one)
  • 1 month-use FlightAware API Key (for one month you can use my existing FlightAware API key for testing purposes)

Interested in buying? Drop me an email at morganchasea@gmail.com. It don't check my forum inbox often so it is unlikely you will reach me before the 3 sales have been processed. 

Thanks again for the support, and best of luck to everyones future endevours.

• Like 1

Isn't the script on a Pastebin somewhere? I remember it being released to the community for free some time ago. Also, are you sure you want to give out your API Key? People could easily rack up thousands of dollars in charges that'll end up in collection for you, and hurt your credit score.

Edited by magicflyer

4 hours ago, magicflyer said:

Isn't the script on a Pastebin somewhere? I remember it being released to the community for free some time ago. Also, are you sure you want to give out your API Key? People could easily rack up thousands of dollars in charges that'll end up in collection for you, and hurt your credit score.

Maybe you are right I'm not sure. I know my script isn't on Pastebin, but I can't speak for anyone else. In terms of FlightAware, I have everything setup and thought through with that but I appreciate your concern.

Alright guys there are only 2 sales left! Make sure to pick one up!

3 minutes ago, ImmersionDesign said:

I sent you a request on Skype, Chase. I'm one of Mark Swans mates, add me back. I'd like to have a chat with you regarding schedules pulls as I've got my own script myself.

I'm not making any negotiations as I am leaving this market. If you wish to purchase my system, you may drop me an email.

Just now, StartVM said:

I'm not making any negotiations as I am leaving this market. If you wish to purchase my system, you may drop me an email.

Buying or selling was not the idea I had in mind but alright.

Have a good week :)

• 2 months later...