Dispatch System

hjhjhgjgjh

Hi guys, I will release a dispatch system in some days. This system is mainly for smaller airlines (i cannot use it for my own because we have over 1000 schedules). This script gives you a new interface for a new position.. the dispatcher. He can select what pilot is flying what route (so like in real). Also, it is possible to have for example one flight which goes on monday with flightnumber 18 and the next day, the same flight has different aircraft. There will be some statistics as well which can be printed out via inbuild pdf function. This addon will remove the function for pilots to book a flight. The pilot also can only fly the flights from the day its assigned to. So a flight on the 7th of may can only be flown on that day. Only dispatcher can assign flights now. Here is a little screenshot of an early development version: (btw, as always, my addons are freeware. if you want to include it into your phpvms and sell this, you have to contact me)

XU2e4ws9ftWk.png

SMuaR8BNrAUh.png

fC241B3aXuVi.png

• Like 1

i have good news, so far its working (made a lot of tests) and i will now implement the last lines of code into phpvms to connect both parts.. looking forward to release it this week. there will be a manual for the installation. however, i recommend to backup all files + database before installing.

I am done with the system, however i will add some days for testing it. Here is a screenshot from the pilotcenter "View my bids"

ILuureuNMj9s.png

As you can see, there is a row which has been added called "date". Its also possible via an inbuilt function to disable the "File pirep" link for flights which are not from today but however, show them anyway so the pilot still can access all informations for future flights. It would then look like this:

QiTIbd4NGIsc.png

here are some other pictures from the dispatch center at the same time

dutyplan for a selected pilot

fsscr000.png

if you want to assign routes

fsscr001.png

if you want to create routes (distance and other things are calculated automatically)

fsscr002.png

almost, its possible to decide if they have to be flown on that date. if you wish (like my first customer) you can select a date but the pilot can choose if he wants to fly on that date. if he wants, he can fly a day later or two or whatever and still file it. if you choose to have it more realistic, you can only fly it on the day which is selected by dispatcher and you have +24 hours time to file it. ;)

• 6 years later...