Web Services

MaciejO

logo_partners.png

Hello,

As I need some money I decided to open little WebDesign service, I offer full skill creation(including logo etc), phpvms installing(also installing scripts), creating simple modules, helping out, graphic design, advices on VA etc.

Please visit http://www.maciejolborski.net for more info!

Regards,

Maciej.

UPDATE:

The dispatch package was re written and is now managed from phpVMS admin panel, database is installed from an website level!

Its really worth this price gents! £15

briefing.jpg

Right chaps I have to offer my Briefing Package that I created while ago it does include FULL LOADSHEET(Automatic) Pilot Notes, ATC FP place(using remarks section of schedule), and all things you will need to feel more real, its based on realworld briefing package from easyjet. I'm offering it for £10 with life time support and help out with installation, if your interested then use contact form on my website. I think its fair price for it. Here you can find picture of how does this briefing look:

briefingpackage.png

Right chaps I have to offer my Briefing Package that I created while ago it does include FULL LOADSHEET(Automatic) Pilot Notes, ATC FP place(using remarks section of schedule), and all things you will need to feel more real, its based on realworld briefing package from easyjet. I'm offering it for £10 with life time support and help out with installation, if your interested then use contact form on my website. I think its fair price for it. Here you can find picture of how does this briefing look:

briefingpackage.png

Looks Nice

• 3 months later...

I would like this, but I dont have the £10 right now, how about you offer it for free, but with limited support? As a lot of people would like this, but not want to spend money on it, as they either dont have enough, or they can only pay for their hosting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi there guys! New skin(BigTiles - Modern UI Inspired phpVMS skin) for sale is going to be released within the next few days.

Price for shared rights is going to be 15GBP and 50GBP for full rights. If you are interested in full rights from the beggining drop me a pm or an email.

Specification can be seen below:

largetiles.jpg

In addition to that I will be releasing updated version of dispatch system(20GBP) and some freeware skin within up cooming week but this is a small suprise!

Maciej.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Hi guys! If anyone is interested from 16th April 2014 at 00:01 GMT until 25th april 2014 at 23:59 GMT I will be offering this dispatch module for only 14.99GBP. Also between these dates you can get comments module posted here: http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/20655-phpvms-comments-module/ for only 7.99GBP. You can also get them both together for only 16.99GBP (best deal)! All that until 25th April!

To get them, speak to me through my website http://www.maciejolborski.net/home/contactme or email: email@maciejolborski.net.

Maciej.

• 1 month later...