[Free] StislaSkin 2020 - Designed for phpVMS 5.5.2.72 (ProAvia) - v1.0 [w/ Leaflet & Book by map] 1.0.2

(0 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

Hello to all aviation lovers! My name is Carlos Eduardo and I'm a developer. A few days ago I made a post looking for suggestions and tips for a new skin that I would start to develop due to the number of downloads of my last skin (which for me was a lot). I didn't get many suggestions unfortunately, so I did as much as I could (and will continue to do). So today, after a little work, I'm here to announce her, StislaSkin.

If you want to give back I would be very grateful, even if it is cents, it would mean a lot, it would make me VERY happy! Just click on the link below and you will be redirected to paypal, thank you very much, thank you VERY MUCH even if you want to give back ❤️

PayPal Donation (Click here)

NOTE: Before starting the whole bankruptcy, I wanted to make it clear that for the development of the skin, an admin panel was used, this panel is called "Stisla" and was developed by Muhamad Nauval Azhar. It is VERY important to also remember that you cannot in any way remove the author and phpVMS credits in the footer, it must remain as it is!

Tutorial Installation: Due to the large number of steps for correct skin installation, I put "How to install" in the documentation, which you can find in the installed files.

Demo: Right now, I don't have the money to buy a hosting, so I ended up putting the demo on a free hosting, so you can find some errors in the demo, but it is because of the free hosting.

1. http://phpvmsskin.000webhostapp.com/index.php
  2. Login: CDV0002 | Password: Demo123
  3. I noticed that the host is literally falling ALL THE TIME, so if it does, just wait a few minutes before it comes back.

So let's start with some important information:

• This skin was developed using phpvms 5.5.2.72 (from @ProAvia), therefore, it will not work in phpVMS 7 and you may get some errors in phpVMS 5.5.x;
  • Admin panel used: Stisla from Muhamad Nauval Azhar;
  • In this skin, several modules were used, where all are necessary for the correct functioning of the skin.
  • The skin is in BETA, so as you all know: making mistakes is HUMAN (you don't need to come and curse at me like there's no tomorrow). So, if there is an error in the skin, send a message through the skin post (here);
  • You will need an API key by CheckWX.com to use the weather module (I talk more about this in the documentation).

Some cool features that the skin offers:

• Leafelt - For the simple reason that the Google Maps API has become paid;
  • Book flight by map - A perfect and effective resource for your VA (Similar to vAMSYS - Only work with Fltbook & Leaflet);
  • Perfect modules for your airline to get as close to reality as possible (Many thanks to all the creators of the modules, even more for making them available for free);
  • Perfectly working with mobile phone layout.

Modules used on the cover (it is not necessary to install, as it comes with the files on github, in addition some files are modified):

As already said, this skin is in beta, in addition, I intend to update, add more modules, among others. For this reason, if you have any doubts, suggestions, or anything like that, feel totally free to send a message on the official skin post, which you can find here (by clicking here on here 🤔). I am very grateful for each message or evaluation (because like the other skin, I opened an evaluation just to let me know if I have to improve).

NOTE: I am going to start an admin panel for phpVMS in a few days, I need a few days of rest.

If you want to give back I would be very grateful, even if it is cents, it would mean a lot, it would make me VERY happy! Just click on the link below and you will be redirected to paypal, thank you very much, thank you VERY MUCH even if you want to give back ❤️

PayPal Donation (Click here)

Have good flights and good fun!

- Carlos Eduardo

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

UPDATES & FIXs

May 5, 2020 Fixs
Fixed pilot_public_profile.php - Fixed profile public avatar.

May 6, 2020 Fixs

Fixed profile_main.php - Fixed highest rank with error.

Fixed app_top.php - Fixed highest rank with error.

May 7, 2020 Fixs

Fixed pirep_viewreport.php - Fixed log not showing.

May 8, 2020 Fixs

Fixed profile_main.php - Fixed "More" link button

User Feedback