Admin Panel Problems

Rob

Hi,I have been working with phpvms for a few days in setting up a VA website. Thanks you for a great system icon_e_biggrin.gif I have encountered very few problems, infact none up till now. I recently went into the admin panel to add new hubs/ schedules/ airports etc, and every page that has the tasks bit comes out kinda dodgy. The links for me to add new things under tasks is not accessible, as you can see from the pic:BTW, i do have a custom template installed on my site ofcourse, would that affect it?adminpanel.jpgThanks.

• Administrators

That's interesting.What browser are you using?It shouldn't, the "skin" for the admin panel is separated in the admin folder. But if you think you overwrote something, just re-upload the admin/lib folder.But we can start with, what browser?

• Administrators

Ouch, which FF version?Personally I test on 2.0, and 3.0, and I'm now using 3.1 beta, no problem. Haven't heard from anyone else.But yes, send me your info.Did you try re-uploading the admin folder? Perhaps a css file didn't fully upload.Sorry for the late reply! I remember to check, and then forget again! lol... icon_mrgreen.gif