Cubana Skin ( free )

Fernando

Hello friends,

Recently I received a PM, one forum member

asking me a skin for your website.

This skin is for the Cuban company, accepted the challenge and am finishing a skin, was a very fun and cool to do,

Would the opnion of the members on the skin, insert some missing links of the company,

The site is hosted on my server.

http://skinsphpvms.p...pvms/index.php/

Lack enter the site links,

I'm just waiting for the member pass me details to finish the site.

If you want a skin for your website, just tell me.

Hugs to all and hope you enjoy the project

Original Template html http://www.templatemo.com

You don't really follow the licence agreement when distributing these skins, you need to be very careful:

Under the following conditions:

• Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).

I think you are giving the impression that you have created the whole site, but that is just me personally, let me know if anyone thinks differently.

You don't really follow the licence agreement when distributing these skins, you need to be very careful:

Under the following conditions:

• Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).

I think you are giving the impression that you have created the whole site, but that is just me personally, let me know if anyone thinks differently.

It is not the intention anyway this skin is modified to run on phpvms, not yet released to the original site, this in my server, after all no cost.

And as said was for all of you to give suggestions, or to improve the skin.

Ja insert the credit and I will heed it.

Grateful.

was inserted into the credits. grateful

Also, your site in your signature does this too. It isn't designed by you as it claims to be in the footer. It's a free template:

<meta name="keywords" content="free css templates, liquid template, CSS, HTML" />
<meta name="description" content="Liquid Template (about) - free website template provided by templatemo.com for everyone." />
<link href="templatemo_style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

Can you actually give people the credit they deserve?

Jon

Also, your site in your signature does this too. It isn't designed by you as it claims to be in the footer. It's a free template:

<meta name="keywords" content="free css templates, liquid template, CSS, HTML" />
<meta name="description" content="Liquid Template (about) - free website template provided by templatemo.com for everyone." />
<link href="templatemo_style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

Can you actually give people the credit they deserve?

Jon

Jon,

I believe you can read the template has been modified to run

in phpvms.

I am a real pilot and unplanned and use it as fun, read the topic above

you're wasting time ...

I think we have better things after it was marketed but not free, the credits of the site is there for those who want to see ..