Added to schedule

RogerB

I added a custom field to the schedule in the admin panel so that we could put the day of the week to the route. I added this field to the data base and to the file in the admin panel. It will not save in the admin panel for some reason. Can you steer me in the right direction?

Notes field?? Come on Nabeel you know me better than that. icon_razz.gif I added it in sql, as stated in my previous post it would not save in the admin section even though the field was in SQL. I got it to post in the schedule details section, but it refuses to save in the admin panel.

• Administrators

Hahaha... sorry man.You'll need to add the parameter also in the admin/module/operationsdata, it's in there somewhere. Did you add the parameter to the function to pass it? Well this will get overwritten on any update.Wait, I don't think I added the notes field yet.. LOL I can't remember. I'll double check that. Would that do? It's still sitting my 'to-do'.