Need a writer

Nabeel

• Administrators

Hey everyone,

This is probably a weekly to a few times a week writing gig, not paid. It'll be for the vaCentral blog - just basically handling VA, flight sim, and aviation related news. I really want this to be a central point for the community. This will look good on a resume - phpVMS is a high-traffic site, and with the introduction of vaCentral, your writing will be exposed to a-lot of viewers and traffic.

It'll be pretty open-ended - reviews, VA news, publishing press-releases, analyzing some trends and stuff, and also being a liaison to the community. I can't handle this portion by myself.

Let me know if you have some interest, prior experience will rock. I'm open to having several people, instead of just one, if a few people really are interested.

And no fly-by-night thing, this has to be a serious commitment. If it's 2/3 people posting once a week, that's fine with me. I'm going all out with this, I'd like you to also be enthusiastic for it. I'm pretty flexible..

You can post here, or PM me with your ideas.

Thanks all!

• Like 1