Minor Annoyences

Toyuko

Hi i have two minor annoyances id like to sort out:1. Email Issues-When ever a new pilot signs up for the system he won't recive a confirmation email i don't know what's wrong my host supports auto email's.2. FSACARS When ever i submit a flight like JAL100 in from FSACARS to the system it won't recolonize it as a flight as seen in the total flight dialog.http://jlvirtual.x10hosting.com/jalweb2/

• Administrators

Your site isn't loading. Have you checked spam filters etc? Your host may have the PHP mail() function disallowed. What do you mean won't recognize? Did you follow the FSACARS doc in the phpvms.net/docs section? It's picky on how things are done.

• Administrators
Now the site is up the server was downIf a phpbb3 auto replier work so can phpvms.As for the ACARS i will make a video on what im talking about.
Well it's working for other VAs. I would still check with your host. Maybe phpBB is using SMTP? Check the spam filter, etc. There's a ton of reasons why mail may not be working. The site is extremely slow. It's not loading up.

As for the ACARS system when i file a flight from it , it goes to the server fine but won't show up as a flight EX JAL116 goes to the server but when i look at the flights dialog in the pilot center it still says the same hours and pilot pay as before so the ACARS flight does not give u any Pilot pay Hours or flights.And when you look here even after 4 days without flight it still shows my flight....http://jlvirtual.x10hosting.com/jalweb2/index.php/acars

• Administrators

Ok.First of all, does the flight show up in your PIREPS?Hours and number of flights are only accounted for when the PIREP has been accepted by an admin. Until then, it's not counted.The live map data shows up for 12 hours after wards. Did you change the default live time in your config? It may be a caching issue, that I'll check to see, but I doubt it. Also, the flight wasn't closed out, so I guess FSACARS crashed?