Landingstats beta (DEPRECATED)

simpilot

• Administrators

A 0 in the stat_calculated field means that the module has not looked at that pirep. it should not be skipping over any. The landing rate field should have a landing rate if there is a log availabloe in that row or a 0 if there is no log. I would try deleteing those two columns and rerun the sql file to clear the fields and have 0 in everything, then manually file a pirep and see if it runs through all of them. Maybe something was running at the same time...

I can't get this to work. I have the same error as before and reported by others and have filed 4 pireps since then.

To try and correct issue, I have uploaded fresh files as well as checked the sql tables. The alterations were made to the database as they should, but it says 0 in both entries when checking the database.

And as far as the admin panel goes, the edit worked, but since I am getting nothing in my databse, it shows 0.

• Administrators

I can't get this to work. I have the same error as before and reported by others and have filed 4 pireps since then.

To try and correct issue, I have uploaded fresh files as well as checked the sql tables. The alterations were made to the database as they should, but it says 0 in both entries when checking the database.

And as far as the admin panel goes, the edit worked, but since I am getting nothing in my databse, it shows 0.

Sounds like the module is not seeing the event of a pirep filed in order to run the calculations and insert the data into the sql table.

What version are you using?

Have you made any mods to the PIREPS.php file in the main install?

This happened to me too, to fix I simply changed the 0's in the database to 1 and -100 then recalculated the distances in the admin panel, it works ok for me now on all pireps.

Try that and see how you go,

• Administrators

In admin it always shows a 0 rating

What version are you guys using? Seems to work fine as long as the data is in the db to display. I have tested through beta 778 but have not tried anything past that. Is there any data at all in the landing_stat column?

Touchdown Rate: stdClass Object ( [pirepid] => 2639 [pilotid] => 88

=> BZS [flightnum] => 5899 [depicao] => SBVT [arricao] => SBAG [aircraft] => EMB120 [flighttime] => 1.16 [distance] => 0 [submitdate] => 1257206918 [accepted] => 0 [log] => [2009/11/02 15:42:00]*Flight IATA:BZS5899*Pilot Number:BZS0088*Company ICAO:BZS*Aircraft Type:E120/M*Aircraft Registration:PT-BZU*Departing Airport: SBVT*Destination Airport: SBAG*Alternate Airport:SBSP*Online: No*Route:UW50 DCT*Flight Level:FL120*15:42 Zero fuel Weight: 5838 Kg, Fuel Weight: 1912 Kg*15:42 Parking Brakes off*15:44 VR= 143 Knots*15:44 V2= 155 Knots*15:44 Take-off*15:44 Take off Weight: 7725 Kg*15:44 Wind: 000º @ 000 Knots Heading: 030º*15:44 POS S20º 15´ 22´´ W040º 17´ 09´´ *15:44 N11 98 N12 98*15:44 Gear Up: 160 Knots*15:44 Flaps:1 at 160 Knots*15:45 Flaps:0 at 219 Knots*15:59 Wind:270º@021 Knots Heading: 217º Ground Speed: 322 Knots Altitude 10498 ft*16:14 Wind:270º@021 Knots Heading: 216º Ground Speed: 323 Knots Altitude 10498 ft*16:29 Wind:270º@020 Knots Heading: 256º Ground Speed: 257 Knots Altitude 6706 ft*16:44 Wind:000º@000 Knots Heading: 294º Ground Speed: 247 Knots Altitude 2995 ft*16:48 Flaps:1 at 214 Knots*16:49 Flaps:3 at 187 Knots*16:51 Gear Down: 136 Knots*16:52 Flaps:0 at 109 Knots*16:52 Gear Up: 113 Knots*16:53 Flaps:1 at 191 Knots*16:54 Flaps:3 at 160 Knots*16:56 Gear Down: 120 Knots*16:57 TouchDown:Rate -429 ft/min Speed: 103 Knots*16:57 Land*16:57 Wind:000º@000 Knots*16:57 Heading: 078º*16:57 Flight Duration: 01:13 *16:57 Landing Weight: 7134 Kg*16:57 POS S22º 58´ 32´´ W044º 18´ 32´´ *16:58 Parking brakes on*16:58 Block to Block Duration: 01:16 *16:58 Final Fuel: 1293 Kg*16:58 Spent Fuel: 619 Kg*16:58 Flight Length: 347 NM*16:58 TOD Land Length: 347 NM* [load] => 24 [fuelused] => 619 [fuelunitcost] => 0 [fuelprice] => 30.95 [price] => 0 [flighttype] => P [pilotpay] => 0 [expenses] => 0 [expenselist] => [revenue] => 0 [source] => fsacars [exported] => 0 [stat_calculated] => 0 [landing_stat] => 0 [firstname] => Reginaldo [lastname] => Granzotto [email] => gnzotto@hotmail.com [rank] => Comandante-Master [registration] => PT-BZU ) ft/min

Sounds like the module is not seeing the event of a pirep filed in order to run the calculations and insert the data into the sql table.

What version are you using?

Have you made any mods to the PIREPS.php file in the main install?

Nope no mods at all.  And as far as version, well, I am currently using Version 1.3.785

I forgot I posted in this thread and updated yesterday. So it was the build RIGHT before the version I have installed right now. The only modifications I have made to the website is change the name of the crystal template and do a few template tweaks. Other then that, it is basically a Nabeel package.

This happened to me too, to fix I simply changed the 0's in the database to 1 and -100 then recalculated the distances in the admin panel, it works ok for me now on all pireps.

Try that and see how you go,

Ok I'll give this a quick try and report back. It can't hurt any  ;D

**EDIT**

Tried and True. Works like a charm now! However, admin panel when viewing pireps under the little pilot picture still shows a 0 for landing stat. Front page works great.

Ok on 2nd thought, It shows up in admin section now. After recalculating it ONLY shows for the flight that I changed in the database.

For the little trick I tried, was I supposed to change to 1 and -100  in the structure, or a pirep itself?

All I did was click on the pireps table, picked me and edited values for 1 flight.  I'm thinking that was wrong as now like I said, after recalculating distances, it still only shows up for that 1 flight I edited. All the rest of them when viewing all pireps in the admin section still show up as 0.

• Administrators

i have sometimes the problem that pireps have logged the T/D rate but that landingstats shows "0" in the admin panel. when i watch into mysql, it shows both rows with "0" and "0"...

For some reason the module is not caching the pirep_filed event..... Some questions that would make it a little easier to diagnose...

Are you filing the pireps through the manual page or through fsacars, or another way?

Are all the stats column fields showing 0, or just the ones without a log?

If you are filing pireps through fspax I do not know if it will trigger the event, I do not use it and have had no one to test that functionality..

ofc i checked those, i dont expect t/d rates from manual logs but we use fsacars and i report a lot of flights and i checked the log and the t/d rate is in there but still it shows the last 2 rows with "0"

/edit: just received a new report and now i made a screenshot or well.. two (you see the other one if you scroll right and then at the bottom of those one picture)

try.png

///Edit: i found out that when i accept another pirep after that, it shows the landing speed but not for first time.. crazy stuff.. :D

• Administrators

Hi Guys,

Just getting back from taking the kids to Disney World for a week. Has everyone got this working at this point or is there still issues with the rate showing up in the admin PIREP approval list?

@flyalaska - I have not tested with xacars, honestly I am not even sure what the log looks like as I do not use it, only fsacars. If you could send me a couple of xacars logs I will take a look at it and see if I can get it to work.

• Administrators

Dave, would it be ok if I implement this into the next version? FSFK includes this, so I think I could implement it across both. XAcars will be missing the data.

Hope you enjoyed Disney!

That's cool Nabeel  ;) Let me know if you need anything else with it. I am playing with a module for what I would call banking I guess. Pilots can use their virtual pay to buy things like stock in the va and exams....

btw - Kids had a great time @ disney - Dad on the other hand is a little tired..

Just for the record, I am using the latest beta Version 2.0.795  and this works fine on my website.....When it wants to. It seems as though 2 or 3 or 4 pireps can be filed with ACARS and it won't update the website. Then some time later after another report or two, it will update all the past flights all at once on the website. Admin panel section works great 100% of the time.

Any ideas on why this is not updating on each filed ACARS pirep? Even after recalculating everything, it does not update. ;-)