Pushback utility

Nabeel

• Administrators

I can't find FSCopilot to download. I remember using that a while ago, but it seems their site is down.

I found the Pushback gauge though, tried it out. Kinda nice, but annoying to have to add it to whatever aircraft I use (which is alot...). But I added it into the LDS, I like the taxi speed setting :D

In case you all did not hear, Aces, the team that made flight simulator for microsoft, is open for business and making a new flight simulator. I jsut read the post the other day about it. I can see some of these websites like the one mentioned above re opening soon.

I know how people bug and bug developers about when is the release date and they had mentioned Easter of 2012

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=29444

Now I am not sure if the Aerosoft version and Aces team are the same entity or not. I caught wind of both the same day and it was kind of Ironic they both have the same release date.

• Moderators

aerosoft and aces are complete differen't and don't expect the new flightsim of aces to be near the fs9/x thats all microsoft license

and the aerosoft will be different than the current msfs.

aerosoft is going for dig grafics but only a few planes so the planes that are in could be as realistic as possible.

if i am correct

• Administrators

That's retarded that they took their site down though! A ton of people still use it. Can someone upload it somewhere so I can download it? I can't find a place to download it.

I heard about ACES being back up, that's good. I reformatted my computer with Win7 and FSX, it works perfect now, so I'm set for a bit :)

Ok Nabeel. I got you covered. I am uploading to my site now and FS INN as well. I'll send you a link to both dloads via PM. I cant post public due to bandwith. I am borrowing a subdomain right now until I can get a good reseller. I just recently gave up my server due to low amounts of work and couldnt afford it any more.

• Administrators

I don't like the big VAT. It took me 6 hours to connect there for the first time and I never went back.  ;)  I do all my flying at RWATC and Westcoast ATC

Isn't that through vatsim? I don't know much about the whole online "scene". I did fly once online, talked to ATC and all. It was interesting

Used VATSIM for the first time last week, in the UK. Did a few flights, impressed with the quality level of the controlling, did flights from my home airport in real life, and the clearances are identical etc. It was quite enjoyable. I think Link will be going over there within the next couple of weeks, as we have sufficient interest from members now I believe. I'll let you know what happens.

James

Well, it wasn't me that was doing anything wrong, It was the software not liking my computer is all. I just don't care for their ATC it is not gate to gate like eSkyWorld used to be before they closed up shop years ago.

I guess it is just personal preference.

And Nabeel, there are many networks out there to choose from. Obviously the big V is the biggest one around and always has been. Westcoast used to be huge but it has fizzled out over the years. RWATC is a new site. The current owner of it owned esky and shut ti down to open up on a platform that uses squawkwin and squawk radar instead of fshost and fsnav.

Some are better than others. And some are so strict it is just not fun. I like to fly at a place that is layed back and relaxed where you can have fun playing a video game. Some of them act like this is real life, when all we actually have here is nothing more than Mister Rogers and the land of make believe.  ;)

But hey, it's all in fun! So keep the blue side up fellas!