Airport Database

Nabeel

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Is it possible to change the list arraiport and depairport in a text field ? As the pilot can enter the ICAO instead of looking for it in the list. Because I would like to have my pilot flying Charter flight, without those flights added in the database.

Thanks

;)

• Administrators

Hi,

Is it possible to change the list arraiport and depairport in a text field ? As the pilot can enter the ICAO instead of looking for it in the list. Because I would like to have my pilot flying Charter flight, without those flights added in the database.

Thanks

;)

Yes, check the addons forum/search it. It's come up before

• 9 years later...

If you look in github, do a search, look for phpvms, thats it, you will find an airport database that has thousands of airports, I would weed it down before uploading it, as it is very very large and it WILL drag down your Server if you upload all of it at once, no question about it. It may even lock it up on the site. Took me a little time to weed it out to what I wanted, but it was better then entering all of that info the hard way/long way, without a doubt.

Hope that helps you.

Jim