Accepting Pilots

pouzo

hey i did that , but i still have no luck . I am doing aflight , When i click on FSacars i choose my airline and then take info from VA and then i press Start log and the Stop log button disappears. :( and if i click on Flight Plane data i see its actually taking hte right data from FSX .

• Administrators

You have code outside the <html> tags. ALso

<script type="text/javascript" src="/lib/jsjquery.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/lib/js/js/jquery-1.3.2.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/lib/jsjquery-ui-1.7.1.custom.min.js"></script>

Should be right under the <head> tag. And looks like the back to lib/js/jquery is wrong. And you don't need to include jquery-1.3.2 since it's already included in jquery.js

Hey after 18 hours working on it i got it to work. IT had nothing to do with the Header or the Footer , it was with the core file. I still have alot to be doing as i had to do everytrhnig from scratch. THe only problem iam having now is that the Map is not resetting , That flight that is on the website acars its an old flight that i tested. It is still showing up there . How many hours does it need to refresh.

Well Now i changed my Minutes in Config , make sure you have it set in minutes not hours . if you put 5 hours then its like 300 minutes . THe only thing i am having is that you cannot edit that page . Were is the info were i can center the acars statues of the pilot. I did set up the Map and the Pilots flight number and etc.... but i cant set up the info below it .