PIREPS errors

stephanepa38

we dont use localhost as hosting24.com - the providers of our providers dont, its better security, but more complicated,

We dont use Xacars, FSacars doesnt work and FSpax doesnt work,

I cleaned out the log.txt, gave it permissions and then logged a pirep, still same error and also nothing appeared in the modules/acars/log.txt

• Administrators

Somethings not right somewhere. Can you download and try xacars real quick as a test?

You mean localhost for the database? It doesn't matter. It wouldn't make a difference security-wise, maybe, since if an attacker can get to localhost, they can get to the 10. address as well. They probably just have dedicated database servers. That won't make a difference though

Xacars, works fine, like i said, ive also re-checked the configs and re-entered them for fsacars and fs pax, they both still dont work.

Also just noticed that Xacars shows pilots online with the live map but the other two, fsacars and fspax, do not show the online pilots.

So theres more than just one Bug/error/update to this.

Hi Nabeel,

FInally sorted it, i updated to the latest version, 2.0.800 still didnt work,

So, i downloaded the Latest Release 1.2.700 (NOT THE BETA) So i then put the 1.2.700 core/modules/acars files into the beta core/modules/acars, Filed pireps with no problem.

So now that fspax and fsacars works, then how doesnt xacars now?