Custom FSX UIs

hollinst

Hello,

I have been working on adding a new service to my "arsenal". This new one is pretty cool for VAs and other group organizations! It is a custom UI or "skin" for MSFSX. Attached are some screenshots of what I have been able to do for American Airlines Virtual.

Each project is individually quoted, and spots are filling up quick as school is about to begin, and I am finishing up a repainting order for another VA. Please note that by ordering this product, you are paying for services and not buying any legal rights to the game or any copy of it. Users should backup their folders before installing the new skins. AAVirtual's UI was a basic test, and does not show any button customization. For more information on this service, please feel free to email me!

Thank you for your time. :)

post-1007-0-49525800-1376433001_thumb.png

post-1007-0-98561400-1376433058_thumb.png

post-1007-0-56200800-1376433076_thumb.png

Interesting, not seen this done before. Do you have an automated installer for it? I assume you basically have to replace the existing fsx images so it'd be good to keep a backup of those.

Hello, I can make an AutoInstaller for them but its pretty basic as I'm not very good with that side of programming. It would install the new one, but my installer wouldn't backup the old one anywhere. However I could package the AutoInstallers with directions on how to backup the default folder before installation!

• 4 weeks later...