AIRMail Beta 2.1

simpilot

• Administrators

idk - but I do not believe it has anything to do with the AIRMail module. I just was meaning if you had used the find and replace function of your ide to replace the buttons and by accident chose replace all. Good Luck.

idk - but I do not believe it has anything to do with the AIRMail module. I just was meaning if you had used the find and replace function of your ide to replace the buttons and by accident chose replace all. Good Luck.

I don't think I did that. I have no idea how or what it is. LOL! I guess I'll have to re-do the skin all over again. LOL! YAY! FUN!

You shouldn't need to re-upload the whole template, just find the original lib/skins/ObsessBlue/core_navigation.tpl

Here is the original script for that tpl:

<li><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/Frontpage">home</a></li>
<?php
if(!Auth::LoggedIn())
{
// Show these if they haven't logged in yet
?>
<li><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/registration">Register</a></li>
<?php
}
else
{
// Show these items only if they are logged in
?>
<li><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/profile">Pilot Center</a></li>

<?php
}
?>
<li><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/pilots">Pilots</a></li>
<li><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/acars">Live Map</a></li>
<?php echo $MODULE_NAV_INC;?>
<?php
if(Auth::LoggedIn())
{
if(Auth::UserInGroup('Administrators'))
{
	echo '<li><a href="'.SITE_URL.'/admin/">Admin Center</a></li>';
}
?>

<li><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/login/logout">Log Out</a></li>
<?php
}
?>

• Administrators

You shouldn't need to re-upload the whole template, just find the original lib/skins/ObsessBlue/core_navigation.tpl

Here is the original script for that tpl:

<li><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/Frontpage">home</a></li>
<?php
if(!Auth::LoggedIn())
{
// Show these if they haven't logged in yet
?>
<li><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/registration">Register</a></li>
<?php
}
else
{
// Show these items only if they are logged in
?>
<li><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/profile">Pilot Center</a></li>

<?php
}
?>
<li><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/pilots">Pilots</a></li>
<li><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/acars">Live Map</a></li>
<?php echo $MODULE_NAV_INC;?>
<?php
if(Auth::LoggedIn())
{
if(Auth::UserInGroup('Administrators'))
{
	echo '<li><a href="'.SITE_URL.'/admin/">Admin Center</a></li>';
}
?>

<li><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/login/logout">Log Out</a></li>
<?php
}
?>

I dont think this will fix the issue of all your form buttons going to a paypal donate link, the core nav file is just your menu, it does not have anything to do with form actions as far as I know... I would look through your tpl files with forms and see what the form action is, if they are correct then start looking in the individual functions within the modules and see what has gotten changed there.

<p>
<?php MainController::Run('Mail', 'checkmail'); ?>
</p>

That's how I have it so it will show on the main page. (click signature to view)

When there is new mail, the mailbox image will show up. If there is no new mail, there is only text.

I'm trying to delete my "Sent" Messsages, and this is the error I am receiving.

Notice: The template file "/home/oneworld/public_html//core/templates/mail_deleted.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/oneworld/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

Here is the script on line 248.

trigger_error('The template file "'.$tpl_path.'" doesn\'t exist');

I'm trying to delete my "Sent" Messsages, and this is the error I am receiving.

Here is the script on line 248.

trigger_error('The template file "'.$tpl_path.'" doesn\'t exist');

Did you do the fix suggested on the second page of this thread for deleting mails? I did and have not gotten a error from airmail since then.

• 1 month later...

I've got a quick question, and it may be because I'm kind of a noob when it comes to phpvms (although I have a decent amount of knowledge with php). When I add the code:

MainController::Run('Mail', 'checkmail');

to the Pilot Center, it put's a <center> tag around it. For the life of me, I cannot find what is doing this. I don't want it centered. Any ideas?

Thanks.

EDIT: Got it. It was "hidden" in mail_check.tpl :rolleyes:

After all these months I just noticed that when I send a new message out, it shows me two airmail tables. Does anyone else have any problems at all with duplicate tables? And example of what I am talking about is the same thing that was happening with the piulots page on the ObsessBlue template. And that is the one that I use. However, I have removed all of the Java off of that page and everything elsde that was causing the heart ache on the pilots page with ObsessBlue.

I'll grab a screenie and come back and show you.....Tonight or tomnorrow. It is late and I got 5 hours to sleep and get up and go to work.

have a great night fellas.

Ray

table1.jpg

and

table2.jpg

Please keep in mind that before I send a new message, there is 1 and only 1 airmail table on that page. After send, there is 2 just like you see here.

• Administrators

I have not seen it before Ray. Is the airmail sent twice in the database? If it is I would guess something in the module has gotten altered. If it is only sent once and the table is displayed twice I would lean to the templates more.

No one else have this issue? I have heavily modified the code with this module, but nothing that should make it appear twice like the pilots list on ObsessBlue.

Yeah, it happens to me when I send a NOTAM and when I click "refresh" it goes back to normal. I haven't edited the module at all. I was never troubled with it so I never asked for help.

Ok I was beginning to wonder. I have checked all my code until I was blue in the face and went and looked at all the template edits and all and everything looked good.

And yes this is the only time I see it happen is when a NOTAM is sent out. I just sent a test mail to my girlfriends pilot account she uses and it don't happen. Then I posted a NOTAM immediately after and there it was. ;)

Thanks for confirming this for me. I was beginning to pull my hair out on this one. I am real surprised this went on this long without getting reported. I noticed it some time back but thought the problem was from me modifying the templates so much.

I replaced said code with code from pastebin and still get tow tables after sending a NOTAM. I looked at my database and it is only being written once. And I went and checked my inbox after sending NOTAMS and I only got 1 copy of the NOTAM.

I will go ahead and do a virgin phpVMS install and put airmail on it and test it on that and see if I still get this error or if it is only on custom skins.