Acars Map

pouzo

Before the update i had a pilot flying and it was showing that he was climbing and he was at FL300 and then i did the update the newest beta update and now he landed and its still showing he is at FL300 and also any other pilot trying to fly now it doesnt show on the website. Is there anything that i should do to get the tracking to work or what. Please help

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is how it is in the 813 core/crystal template :

<script type="text/javascript">
map_zoom_level = <?php echo Config::Get('MAP_ZOOM_LEVEL'); ?>;
map_center_lat = "<?php echo Config::Get('MAP_CENTER_LAT'); ?>";
map_center_lng = "<?php echo Config::Get('MAP_CENTER_LNG'); ?>";
map_type = <?php echo Config::Get('MAP_TYPE'); ?>;
</script>
<div class="mapcenter" align="center">
<div id="acarsmap" style="width:<?php echo  Config::Get('MAP_WIDTH');?>; height: <?php echo Config::Get('MAP_HEIGHT')?>"></div>
<p style="width:<?php echo  Config::Get('MAP_WIDTH');?>;font-size: 10px; text-align: center;">The map and table automatically update. <span style="color:red;">Red</span> indicates pilot is on the ground. <span style="color:green;">Green</span> indicates in air. Click pilot name to view.</p>
</div>
<table border = "0" width="100%">
<thead>
<tr>
	<td><b>Pilot</b></td><td><b>Flight Number</b></td><td><b>Departure</b></td><td><b>Arrival</b></td><td><b>Status</b></td><td><b>Altitude</b></td><td><b>Speed</b></td><td><b>Distance/Time Remain</b></td>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody id="pilotlist" ></tbody>
</table>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo fileurl('/lib/js/acarsmap.js');?>"></script>

• Administrators

This is the new template, but personally even if i put it in my vvair skin folder it doesn't work, so i've got your same problem.

Simon, this is your issue:

<br />

<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined function json_encode() in <b>/var/www/vhosts/volovirtuale.com/subdomains/vvair/httpdocs/core/modules/ACARS/ACARS.php</b> on line <b>125</b><br />

http://vvair.volovirtuale.com//action.php/acars/data

Your host must have an old version of PHP installed (< 5.2.0), ask them to upgrade, since they're really behind (phpVMS requires 5.2+ - http://docs.phpvms.net/installation#requirements)

• Administrators

Simon VVair is also having the problem so iam guessing its not because of the java:(

His issue is different (see above). Your issue is that your HTML and Javascript are all out of wack. I don't have time right now to find that thread (it's 130am, I have to be up in a few hours), but there is a thread where I showed you what to fix, and you got it working