Acars Map

pouzo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,  After talking to you joeri, i tried everything and nothign worked except if i put in the smae flight as you . The lfight number and the and airport code that you had imported to the program. Other then that any other Flight number and airport code was not working. So iam going to put the old files again and try it one more time . But something is wrong with the database or the code itself. TY

• Administrators

You have to put in valid flights. THere's something you're doing wrong. I don't know what "old" core you're using, but you can't just replace the core files, everything in the admin and lib folders has to be updated as well.

Like I showed you before, none of the ACARS code has changed in 3 weeks or so

Joeri checked and only his flight that he is putting that is not even in my database is working my flights in the database it doesn't work . He checked it and it was working with a callsign that he randomly chose. I am replacing all the files that is in the folder and it is till not working.

check the flight the joeri put in my acars http://www.flymapleair.com/index.php/acars its so wierd