Development Status

Nabeel

• Administrators

Hey everyone,

This past week's release has been bad. Tons of bugs cropping up, and it will be fixed by this weekend, most of them are fixed right now... just doing rigorous testing on it. I've setup 3 test areas that they move through.

The reason for it was a problem with the place my code is stored. The server was corrupted, and my newer code ended up being replaced by some older code. I though I had fixed all the problems, but my automated build tools did not have test units for some of the basic functions, which were also reverted to older versions. My build tools are supposed to update my main testing server. They did not, so I didn't notice most of the issues which came up.

In the last few days, I've restored everything back to how it was, and am now searching for a different provider to store my SVN code repositories.

Sorry about all the troubles guys, from here it'll hopefully be smoother. Thanks for your patience.

Nabeel