Point System

SkiesTheLimit

We will also be doing the same ....I know pilot shop does this already but im looking more for the part where pilots get points for like pireps ...i personally would like a part in the Admin panel to individually give points for doing certain things like posting on our forums etc. This part will be manually

• Like 1

We would maybe buy a few payware planes and make the points redeemable for those aircraft,

in addition maybe apparel, ranking, jumpseating, etc.

t would be a kind of shop?

I did a system to manage the money

pilots.

I am now finalizing a system that withdraws money for errors

flight procedures, as well as a score from 0/100 for the flight.

The shop already ready.

• Like 1

• Administrators

If someone, or all of you, can give me a structure of what would add/subtract points to a pilot "point bank" I would be willing to write this one and make it available as a module in my store. Unless it really got out of control as far as functions and more than just a few show interest in it, I would probably put a cost of $20.00 - $25.00 on it.

I am imagining that there will be some automated points functions according to flights, landing rates, most flights in a month, most hours in a month, etc.. and a way for the admin to apply points on a case by case basis.

Would the pilot start with a bank of XXX points and go from there, or zero points? Could just make this a config item too.

I am also assuming that the items for purchase would be a separate listing from the native downloads. What would be things that could be purchased other than downloads of aircraft, scenery,and such? I see some comments about apparel, this would be fine as far as making an item to purchase with points in the system but building an integration to have it connect to online stores to order and ship the item would be a little beyond what could be done and keep it at a reasonable cost for everyone. I also see a request to purchase ranks, as long as the native auto ranking features are not being used on the site that could work as well.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Would be could start from 0 and like vdelta.org do a Skybank that is customizable with your website colors.

Miles would add?? By the flight ranking would be the actual total of point's

Not sure what you mean by -> By the flight ranking would be the actual total of point's

All my modules can be customized to use your css and template, it is just a matter of editing the template files to be used in your skin, just as any of the default templates used by phpVMS.

If some of you, can give me a structure of what would add/subtract points to a pilot "point bank" I would be willing to write this one and make it available as a module in my store. Unless it really got out of control as far as functions and more than just a few show interest in it, I would probably put a cost of $20.00 - $25.00 on it.

I am imagining that there will be some automated points functions according to flights, landing rates, most flights in a month, most hours in a month, etc.. and a way for the admin to apply points on a case by case basis.

Would the pilot start with a bank of XXX points and go from there, or zero points? Could just make this a config item too.

I am also assuming that the items for purchase would be a separate listing from the native downloads. What would be things that could be purchased other than downloads of aircraft, scenery,and such? I see some comments about apparel, this would be fine as far as making an item to purchase with points in the system but building an integration to have it connect to online stores to order and ship the item would be a little beyond what could be done and keep it at a reasonable cost for everyone. I also see a request to purchase ranks, as long as the native auto ranking features are not being used on the site that could work as well.

Add Points :

-Logging on to website

-Fly required monthly flight

-Flying in general

-per nautical mile

-x amount per landing rate

-case by case basis

Subtract Points:

-landing rate above allowed rate

-Pirep conditions (overspeed etc.) not sure this would be possible but if it can be would be awesome

I would prefer to have them start at zero and build there Way up

the items You described are the ones we will give out ...Online store integration won't be necessary

• Like 1

I'm in the final stages of the points system,

work as follows.

The Pilot flight booked

SBGR to KMIA

Starts with a score of 100/100

If the pilot to make the flight in perfect condition, will score 100% ..

But has such penalties.

Flaps exceeded - 5 points.

T / A Superior to the maximum allowed - 10 points

Weight exceeded - 15 Points

Lights Wrong - 5 Points

Speed ​​Taxi exceeded - 5 Points

Exceeded speed below FL100 - 5 Points

Note: If the flight is less than 75/100 flight will be refused.

I'm finishing, I will insert some pictures here for everyone commenting,

I have done a test and is working, I'm just adjusting some details.

• Like 1

I'm in the final stages of the points system,

work as follows.

The Pilot flight booked

SBGR to KMIA

Starts with a score of 100/100

If the pilot to make the flight in perfect condition, will score 100% ..

But has such penalties.

Flaps exceeded - 5 points.

T / A Superior to the maximum allowed - 10 points

Weight exceeded - 15 Points

Lights Wrong - 5 Points

Speed ​​Taxi exceeded - 5 Points

Exceeded speed below FL100 - 5 Points

Note: If the flight is less than 75/100 flight will be refused.

I'm finishing, I will insert some pictures here for everyone commenting,

I have done a test and is working, I'm just adjusting some details.

Sounds interesting cant wait for the pics!

• Like 1

• Administrators

I do not know the system TOUR

however, I can look look and think about something ..

I think he was refering to being able to connect to the tour system and award points to the pilot based on legs flown and/or if the tour completed if I were building the module.

Since you are building one at this point it does not make much sense for me to do it as well so if you need a hook built into my tour system for your module to see let me know and I will update it.

I think he was refering to being able to connect to the tour system and award points to the pilot based on legs flown and/or if the tour completed if I were building the module.

Since you are building one at this point it does not make much sense for me to do it as well so if you need a hook built into my tour system for your module to see let me know and I will update it.

Understand,

Do not know your module,

over everything to find a way, of course it is possible, just be creative and willing.

Hey guys, as promised I am posting the photos of the system ready

Of course, I'm just setting some details ..

The language is Portuguese / Brazil, but translated into English will be fast.

Points system

001.jpg

The system did, it shows the number of flights by country

002.jpg

Here you can see the total points score and the extra amount of hits,

All in green, shows perfection in flight.

003.jpg

Here follows a pilot who was penalized. The error will be shown in red color.

Here the pilot was punished by having TounchRate greater than allowed.

004.jpg

Well this is a very detailed system obviously has other feature and can be changed according to the needs.

I hope that is what the member expects that opened this topic.

• Like 1

Hey guys, as promised I am posting the photos of the system ready

Of course, I'm just setting some details ..

The language is Portuguese / Brazil, but translated into English will be fast.

Points system

001.jpg

The system did, it shows the number of flights by country

002.jpg

Here you can see the total points score and the extra amount of hits,

All in green, shows perfection in flight.

003.jpg

Here follows a pilot who was penalized. The error will be shown in red color.

Here the pilot was punished by having TounchRate greater than allowed.

004.jpg

Well this is a very detailed system obviously has other feature and can be changed according to the needs.

I hope that is what the member expects that opened this topic.

Well hes not the only one interested and last time I checked he didn't provide details with what he wanted. ..at least not publicly. ..im the one who mentioned details. ..but I did not opened the topic. ..so where do we buy or get a hold of this module?

Simpilot,

Your system members referred (TOUR), when pilots confirm your presenta events (TOUR) automatically, flights of events is reserved automatically?

So I can work through the system table, of course, we need to talk better, but your system is paid.

I believe that this integration, you can provide your customers, you can not charge for it, just in your module.

• Administrators

You do not need to do anything with the table for the tour system. In my post I offered to include a hook (or codon event as it is refered to in the docs) to report different actions within the module for you to catch and use as you wish. This would be the prefered method of building the integration as then you are not altering database tables for another module which can create unseen issues within the system. You may want to review the documentation for hooks (events) here -> http://forum.phpvms....-for-events-r28

As far as what I charge for in modules I write, that is up to me.

Is this to be released as payware or freeware? If it is to be released as freeware and posted on GitHub I will try to create a listener for you.