Point System

SkiesTheLimit

• Administrators

I have gone ahead and built a Pilot Rewards (Points) system for phpVMS as it seemed to have cooled off some. You can find a DEMO here -> www.simpilotgroup.com/rewards <- feel free to login and browse the system. Please contact me using email or the contact form on my site if you have other items that you think should be included in the system.

I still have a few things to clean up but I should have a release as payware by early this coming week.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Pilot Rewards System Version 1.0.0 has been released.

System Documentation Here -> http://www.simpilotg...m/docs/rewards/

System Demo Here -> http://www.simpilotgroup.com/rewards/

There is a discount code available on the front page of simpilotgroup that is valid through 10/14/2013

NOTE:

1 - This system requires the ability to have a CRONJOB run on your hosting to update the login rewards if you are using that function.

2 - The Module Is Installed using the Simpilotgroup Plugin Manager.

You can find more information for both these items in the documentation.

I am working on adding hooks into the other simpilotgroup modules (Tour, Charter, etc...) in order to integrate them into the Rewards System as automatic items as well.

I will be ordering this on Friday. I do have a question/request if possible. Is there any way to integrate membership types. For EX. Silver, Gold, Diamond member each had there own benefits. each get a different amount of points and such. Let me know please. Cant wait to get it.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I will be ordering this on Friday. I do have a question/request if possible. Is there any way to integrate membership types. For EX. Silver, Gold, Diamond member each had there own benefits. each get a different amount of points and such. Let me know please. Cant wait to get it.

This would be like a multipler basically?

Example - Silver would be 1.5 gold would be 2.0

If a PIREP is worth 100 pts but the member is a gold member it would be multiplied by the 2.0 so it would be worth 200 pts - Is this what you are thinking?

What would determine their membership level (time a member, flights, hours?) or would it have to be bought?

This would be like a multipler basically?

Example - Silver would be 1.5 gold would be 2.0

If a PIREP is worth 100 pts but the member is a gold member it would be multiplied by the 2.0 so it would be worth 200 pts - Is this what you are thinking?

What would determine their membership level (time a member, flights, hours?) or would it have to be bought?

Yea that is the general idea...you got it! I would say the determination would be the amount of flights. One can fly so many flights but get a big amount of hours. So i personally would go with that.

• Like 1

I understand the things that are going on right now with your network and i hope you catch those guys...buuuuuuuuuuuuuut.... i was wanting to buy the point system today and really wanted to take advantage of your coupon. any ETA as to when the site will be back to buy it. Hope its before monday thats when the coupon expires! :(

Is this free? And would you consider a freeware version basically limit available options to use and stuff like that? For example, the paid version you can choose whether you want to or don't want to award for good or bad landing rates etc. and the free version only has this one option

• Administrators

Is this free? And would you consider a freeware version basically limit available options to use and stuff like that? For example, the paid version you can choose whether you want to or don't want to award for good or bad landing rates etc. and the free version only has this one option

No the module is not free but there is a coupon available for a $5 savings. I have extended it through the 23rd.

• Like 1

Well worth the $25. I love this MOD.

• Like 2

• Administrators

For those that have purchaed the Rewards System, an update has been released that addresses two minor display errors and also adds two new features. You should have received an email to the address connected to your simpilotgroup client center with the details.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Simpilot..

Interested in your module here, but, instead made the point redeemable, can you twist it, so the point will be a requirement for pilot rank upgrade.

Let's say that to advance to the rank of captain, pilot must have 100 flight hours, and 100 points. Those 2 criteria must be fulfilled before the pilot can advance to the Pilot rank. Combined with required days and required amount of flights, will made my VA complete.

Can you make the module? How much this will cost me?

Regards

Yusuf Budi

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...