Air Europa Virtual Under Construction In search of Developers

tonyblue31

Hi, I would like to create a virtual airline : aireuropa virtual with domain www.aireuropava.net

I need developers so they can help create this airline with ultimate technology for virtual airlines :D.

1. What hosting do you reccomend? Hostagator,godaddy,ipage,web.com,etc....

2. Custom emails? where and fee?

Now this where developers come where you PM your prices and your portofolio to see your work.

Well we want a website like the actual one but at the same time creative and elegant.

www.aireuropa.com

We want pilots to ensure realism so why bother on taking a little entrance exam that is customizable or random for each pilot.

An limition of fleet if you don't have x hours you can't bid this flight(this is to ensure realism too bad heavy fan :P but if you fly alot you will got there fast)

Custom pilot dashboard and if you can custom phpvms admin panel

An In-flight entertemient system(IFE) with the features: games,movies,radios,facebook,youtube,twitter(social networks just main), shop's main one,top Music hit's this one is by the virtual airline,track your flight,see flight summary and the avaibility to custom this IFE.

Let's expand Phpvms a bit more sound great? A dispacther system or something similar that create a route,give you metar of departure airport and arrival,map showing NM and enroute weather condition's and best of all fuel planner so Airline don't lost too much money.

SmartCars integration

An Android/IOS App: In this app would like airline colors and a easy javascript menu or html5 even flash that would have options of,for pilots: Schedule pireps,see your flight,music,pilot career and notification from staff,chart's,radio,and fuel planner from your smart devices :D

An facebook integration example: AEAXXX has succesfully completed his flight number 100 :D Congralutions to him.

and a phpvms notification like the system send you an email or a notification pop-ups when login saying your pirep has been accept or decline and like Staff mettings or mettings at on XXX now.

to notify the pilot or staff who is login.

Bilingual website as airline languages are spanish and english you can choose between those languages for better understanding and experience.

Budget:150-250USD

Please cheap as possible.

P.s: we already have airline permission for their use of logo and slogan.

• Like 2

Hey Antonio (hehe)

My dude can hook you up for free, awesome notification system!

Advertise the facebook integration in the page services, or my guy

can also do it for you for free.

MaciejO has a dispatch system in place of the generic brief $25.00 i believe, Simpilot has entrace exam for $40.00

Hostgator hosting is between $0.01 and $7.00 for me throw in the domain which is around $11.00 / mo from namecheap.

I can aid you with billingual for free, and also post iphone app request in paid service.

Your total should be around your budget my friend! :D

Yeah that were my thoughts as well. If you expect high quality work i'm afraid your budget is way too low for such a complex system plus iphone apps, IFE and whatever.

I doubt that its even enough for the website features you are asking for. Writing all that codes will require lots of time.

But good luck anyway ;)

• Administrators

And the point system how much its cost?PM with your fees and the simpilot entrance as far as I know isn't customizable :P I want something custom.

What part of the Entrance Exam can not customizable? You can create your own exam questions, set the time allowed to take the exam, set the percentage required to pass, set how many questions are on the exam, set how long the person has to wait after a failed exam until taking it again, the templates can be built to your skin just as any other template used in phpVMS........

Great and how I made that template who know? What is the budget for that entrance exam?

and does anybody know an addon to limit pilot rank example trainne could only flown E-195,ATR 72 and when the get higher rank they could fly bigger planes. or a exam something but that the fleet is limited for each rank

P.S: Anybody has an pooint system?

• Administrators

Great and how I made that template who know? What is the budget for that entrance exam?

and does anybody know an addon to limit pilot rank example trainne could only flown E-195,ATR 72 and when the get higher rank they could fly bigger planes. or a exam something but that the fleet is limited for each rank

P.S: Anybody has an pooint system?

I have no idea what to answer to -> Great and how I made that template who know?

The entrance exam module is $40.00 US

You do not need an addon to limit aircraft to pilot ranks, it is built into phpVMS already.

I answered the post about a point system in the other thread you started.

• Moderators

Low budget with too many requests but if you want you can get all this done yourself and get help from the forum. If you want someone to do this for you as Paid Service then the charge will be at least $20.00 per hour but I say you " Roll up your sleeves" and we will help you out. Of course you'll have to buy some modules such as "Entrance Exam" from Simpilot and other things unless you know how to write codes. ;)

• Administrators

Well simpilot I repeat how can I made a template for the exam entrance. As Far as I know already get some one making me a cheap website now I need the modules: Smartcars,IFE,smart app,entrance exam,point system.

Could somebody give me link to the point systek post I can't remeber :P

Your wesite designer should be able to format the entrance exam templates to your skin. It is no different than templating any other module or default view file. The link to my site to purchase payware modules is in my signature and also the link to my GitHub account is there to download freeware modules.