Transfer of Hours

CPC900

I am using the "Transfer Hours" part of the admin menu and also wanted to add the number of flights(Total Flights) from the OLD data.  My question is.....will that screw anything up at all??  I know this area would match up with new logged flights.  I guess I just want to be sure that adding flights to the "Total Flights" for a pilot and adding the  "Transfer Hours" won't confuse the program or database in any way.  Otherwise I will only add the "Transfer Hours".  Do you understand what I am getting at or am I just rambling. :)

I did the transfer hours thing and put the number of flights in to match when I added old data to the new.  One thing I would have liked it to do was show the correct rank as per the transfer hours?!  Is there a way to make it adjust for transfer hours so it shows the correct rank??

• 10 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can create one easily. you just need to add the column name in the pilots table, then in the registration main form, edit pilot form add the field for it, then edit the registrationdata.class.php file in the add user section also the pilotadmin.php file under save profile case. To have it show on the roster edit the pilots_list.php template file and add the column for it.