New Emirates VA Suspended?

Zishan

In June, the head of Emirates Virtual had already begun getting Emirates Virtual on the road of partnership and approval by the real world Emirates Airlines. On July 9th, 2013, Emirates Virtual was approved and certified giving us the name “Officialâ€. No need to call us by Emirates Virtual… we are the Official Emirates Virtual.

The above is taken from their entry on vaCentral!?!? :rolleyes:

I dont know know how speedy the process is for some of you but it took me about 6 months to make my agreement with Delta "official" so two months for these guys seems fishy One main controversy was that it look EXACTLY like emirates website if these guys didn't have permission that's a huge legal problem. Yet there are many other rumors which I won't mention but hope these guys are okay

I dont know know how speedy the process is for some of you but it took me about 6 months to make my agreement with Delta "official" so two months for these guys seems fishy One main controversy was that it look EXACTLY like emirates website if these guys didn't have permission that's a huge legal problem. Yet there are many other rumors which I won't mention but hope these guys are okay

Its back online. But they've done a really good job with the website, it looks very nice and looks similar to the real world. However, would wonder what the real Emirates thinks.

• Moderators

In late May of 2013, we realized that the VATSIM and IVAO networks were missing a proper, interactive Emirates Virtual. Emirates Virtual completely replicates the everyday operations of the real world Emirates Airlines. Arriving into June, the head of Emirates Virtual had already begun getting Emirates Virtual on the road of partnership and approval by the real world Emirates Airlines. On July 9th, 2013, Emirates Virtual was approved and certified giving us the name “Officialâ€. No need to call us by Emirates Virtual… we are the Official Emirates Virtual

i think this tells how the real think iff its correct what they are telling

Back in the day I got permission from KLM instantly. They replied to my email with a letter and and the logo that I need to use. Just because it doesn't take long, doesn't mean they didn't go through the proper channels.