Admin error on Pirep aproval

llju1

I have been getting this error for sometime now. I get it every time I approve a pirep. I even did a clean install and rebuild when we were cyber attacked. The pireps get approve but we get this at the top of the page anyways.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 73400320 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6710 bytes) in /hermes/waloraweb095/b338/pow.llju1/htdocs/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 273

any Ideas. it is just annoying. Thanks Lloyd Mendenhall

Funny that, I had had the problem a few years back and looked up an old support ticket with my server and they told me how to expand the memory. I had do change the memory in the PHP ini file. It was your help that jogged my memory. Thanks for the help. It sucks getting old and forgetting stuff like this . Thanks again.

Besides always just upgrading Memory size there is also a second option for this specific problem.

The functions that updates the pilots flight count and hours count calls a lot of unnessesary data from the database.

In general phpvms very often calls data that isnt needed for a specific action and therefore uses way more memory than needed for what you want to do.

In this specific case changing the functions for flight count and total hours update to just look for the flighttime column of the pilots past pireps (instead of all columns by default) the error went away immediately and everything is fine again ;)

Cant tell which exact functions to change right now since i'm just on my iphone.