[Complete Skin] Pacific | Free

magicflyer

As someone that dabbles in skinning, I appreciate the skin you created and the hard work. I can't create anything near what you have done but great work. Thanks for helping the community! I have it on my test va right now and I am digging it, so far! Might also learn a lot from your files in the skin :)

• Like 1

As someone that dabbles in skinning, I appreciate the skin you created and the hard work. I can't create anything near what you have done but great work. Thanks for helping the community! I have it on my test va right now and I am digging it, so far! Might also learn a lot from your files in the skin :)

Why, thank you! Enjoy the skin :)

I also get an error while logging in.

when i type in my user name and password, then i hit login or enter, a screen comes up saying "You need to be logged in to see that."

Help?

Hey there, Sorry your message only recently got approved. This sounds like an internal issue. However, send me the URL string that it redirects to when you click on that login button.

Is there any way to add another button to the top of the website? i cant seem to find the file with the Navigation stuff

The template you're looking for is core_navigation.tpl In this file, you will find a variety of available options(That of which are copy/pastable) which can help you create your own buttons.

• 4 weeks later...

i have this code for the navigation bar

<ul class="nav nav-list">
   <li class="active"><a href="#"><i class="icon-home icon-white"></i> Home</a></li>
   <li><a href="#"><i class="icon-book"></i> Library</a></li>
   <li><a href="#"><i class="icon-pencil"></i> Applications</a></li>
   <li><a href="#"><i class="i"></i> Misc</a></li>
   </ul>

how do i input the links?

do i put the <h ref> in the middle?

Hi magicflyer, and thank you very much for your work with this template.

I took the liberty to use in my recent VA, hope some one like,I just have one question (www.sapiensair.com) I just want to put the latest news and recent pilots on top following quickfacts. I still dont understand where in the code I can make that change.

Tanks

bruno

• 2 weeks later...

It's possible insert the dropmenù ?? :)

This skin does not incorporate drop down menus, if you wish to do that you'll have to replace the existing menu style with another. There are many tutorials on the web that would allow you to do that.

Hi magicflyer, and thank you very much for your work with this template.

I took the liberty to use in my recent VA, hope some one like,I just have one question (www.sapiensair.com) I just want to put the latest news and recent pilots on top following quickfacts. I still dont understand where in the code I can make that change.

Tanks

bruno

Answered via PM 1 week ago - The reply:

As for the boxes, if you wish them to have aligned with the right layer move the <h3></h3<div class="box"></div> element over inside to the first <div class="span3"></div> you see on the page.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just installed this skin and I like it very much ...I can't get Current Flights to show on first page (Flight Info / Live Flight Information maps shows current and few previous flights). We are using kAcars free 1.0.1.1 ...

Any idea what could be wrong? I went thru this thread and tried few things myself but didn't make it work ... club.airmakva.com is the site if you wish to take a look ;)

Thanks in advance,

Dejan

Just installed this skin and I like it very much ...I can't get Current Flights to show on first page (Flight Info / Live Flight Information maps shows current and few previous flights). We are using kAcars free 1.0.1.1 ...

Any idea what could be wrong? I went thru this thread and tried few things myself but didn't make it work ... club.airmakva.com is the site if you wish to take a look ;)

Thanks in advance,

Dejan

Wild guess here, but I think it may have something to do with the database prefix. I coded this a little while ago, when I was amateur, so excuse that mistake. Try accessing the frontpage_main.tpl and look for some $sql = query. Right in there you should see something along the lines of "SELECT * FROM `phpvms_acarsdata`". Change the phpvms_ to your database prefix you had set.

Wild guess here, but I think it may have something to do with the database prefix. I coded this a little while ago, when I was amateur, so excuse that mistake. Try accessing the frontpage_main.tpl and look for some $sql = query. Right in there you should see something along the lines of "SELECT * FROM `phpvms_acarsdata`". Change the phpvms_ to your database prefix you had set.

Well, somehow, it Started working ... Also, I had a problem to filter scheduled flights according to pilots location (from last PIREP), but I put

if(is_object($reports[0]))
		    {
				    # IF the arrival airport doesn't match the departure airport
				    if($reports[0]->arricao != $route->depicao)
				    {
						    continue;
				    }
		    }

instead of $reports in schedule_results.tpl and now it works!!! ;)

Hope to find more interesting things and 'call' you for help...

Ah, yes, now I remember - since I own a smal ISP company, and I have my servers, and my hosting(s), I installed your skin at different site (club.airmakva.com) than our VA (www.airmakva.com) but they both use same database... (mysql, localhost)

From time to time, ONE of sites goes crazy, showing some errors, and, as I remember, complain about not having some files from skins folder - from skin the other site is using ... HA!? :)

Cheerz!!!

• Like 1