Skywards Virtual

aboutus.png

Hello pilots,

Skywards Virtual was founded in the fall of 2013, are a group of aviation enthusiasts who wish to replicate the day-to-day real world flight ops of Emirates Airlines on the VATSIM network. We are open to pilots of all skill levels. In addition to regular passenger routes we have also included Emirates SkyCargo routes giving our pilots the option and flexibility to transport cargo around the world along with passengers. We also have recently have added all FlyDubai routes for short haul pilots. Online flying is encouraged for our pilots as we aim to represent and contribute to the VATSIM community.

Our goal has a will always look Skyward into the future, while today may have already past tomorrow’s skies are far and wide. We actually have permission from the real world Emirates to use their name and logos to an extent, making us the first Virtual Emirates with rights.

So come check us out at http://www.SkywardsVA.com

Skywards Virtual Managment

Are you here just to complain? To me the text above is not even close to what they wrote. Thanks for the kind welcoming!

Let me welcome you more... First of all you have a COPY PASTED theme with SAME LAYOUT ITEMS INCLUDING CSS NAMES EVEN which is a pure copyright of Emirates, Iv reported emirates team as well as bluehost your webhost in concern to your copyright infringement violations. Let's see what action they take against you. I guess another few days left for this site to get suspended.

Hi STARs,

We thank you for the concern, however at this time we will not be producing those documents unless you are a legal representative of Emirates Airlines Corp. Otherwise you can understand that we do not release those documents as the compeition that you stated above has a history of stealing/reproducing/imitating our resources and services. Thank you for your invested interest.

*shucks* forgot why I don't normally post here!

• Administrators

This is getting rediculious, let them be, if they do not have permission and the company owning the copyright is concerned they will take action. If you want to debate it, go to the flightsimworld forum.

Locking this one.

• Like 2