FS Flight Keeper

CrashGordon

• Moderators

FSFK provides all

you can also us xacars but this only tracks the flight no landingrate,ext.....

but the only downside to fsfk is its payware.

but iff you go to aerosoft with a bigg group you can fix a discount.

maby it is an idea iff we made a tread to see how many are willing to buy and then ask for a biggggg discount.

gr joeri

• Administrators

I tried it, but for some reason, it wouldn't launch when FSX did and wound up crashing FSX.  I uninstalled it and found something I liked even less.  The uninstallation failed to remove the launch code from FSUIPC's configuration.  I had to manually edit the file.

I never rely on auto launches. I always launched FSX, setup my flight, then launched FSFK, then connect to FS manually and start ACARs manually

I never rely on auto launches. I always launched FSX, setup my flight, then launched FSFK, then connect to FS manually and start ACARs manually

So we actually still need to use FSACARS along with FSFK?  I am kind of lost somewhere I suppose. I set up my FSFK and tried it and I never showed up on my live map.

The install docs from phpvms are good:

http://docs.phpvms.net/using_fsfk#using_fs_flight_keeper

Yeah CPC900 I just realized that a few minutes ago actually. I am normally a very strong preacher when it comes to searching which I failed to do this time. I am kind of scatter brained right now as I just found out that my step mother has passed away of congestive heart failure. Right now I have put it all on hold until I am not sure when.

I really do appreciate the link and will go have a look at it to take my mind off of things.

Thanks again,

Ray

• Administrators

Yeah CPC900 I just realized that a few minutes ago actually. I am normally a very strong preacher when it comes to searching which I failed to do this time. I am kind of scatter brained right now as I just found out that my step mother has passed away of congestive heart failure. Right now I have put it all on hold until I am not sure when.

I really do appreciate the link and will go have a look at it to take my mind off of things.

Thanks again,

Ray

My condolences man, hope things look up for you soon. We're all here for ya!

Thanks guys. I appreciate it a bunch! I will quit posting the same issue in 2 different threads and act like I know how to act on a forum.  ;D My apologies for doing that. I was not in a very good state of mind last night.

I will post all further posts on fsfk in the support category in the thread that allready exists.

thanks again

Ray