fs flight keeper

bravo27

just checked other setting i input the info the fs flight keeper in option under templates/email and now when i send the pireps it sent it so this is a nother place to make sure is edited so this is good for now The other thing left to do is find out why it wont show me on map, thank you for getting back to me

• Moderators

i just remembered

in the doc there are some lines saying how to setup all your stuff.

the stuff you enter in the edit pilot

you must also do this in the general options i had a pilots with this sorry for the late reply just rememberd it.

gr joeri

Ok looks like all is the same exeptfor one difference the option screen the left side under flights change from email txt to what you have over on the right side put flight-navigation-weathermap-taxi path-profile.html there and on right side i have under flights  flights.html and from there it work  let me know ill go over it again and check if it wont work for you

Since its about FSFK but with FS9

I cant get the images to show up on the log page , Pirep gets logged and I can see the images in the "fsfsk" folder under          lib/fsfk/    not lib/images/    FSFK is uploading images to lib/fsfk

sample log

http://www.airindiavirtual.net/vms/index.php/pireps/viewreport/579 

any help would be great , Thanks

I cant get the images to show up on the log page , Pirep gets logged and I can see the images in the "fsfsk" folder under          lib/fsfk/    not lib/images/    FSFK is uploading images to lib/fsfk

Yeah, I get the same problem.  Pics are uploaded to server, but don't show up in pirep.  I believe my FTP setings are correct?!