Revision 860: Google Maps updated to v3, some finance fixes

Nabeel

Hello,

Couple things I've come across since I updated to the new 860.  I'm running the default, unmodified template.  I did read the change log but I'm not sure if I need to do anything other than just run the install/update.php.

1.  I got this error when I go to My Flight Map  Notice: The template file "/home/www/flypatriotva.com//core/templates/flown_routes_map.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/www/flypatriotva.com/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 227

I looked in the beta download for the flown_routes_map.tpl in the core/templates folder and it is not there.

2. I get this error when I go to View VA Finances Fatal error: Call to undefined method FinanceData::getrangebalancedata() in /home/www/flypatriotva.com/core/modules/Finances/Finances.php on line 71  Did you say you already knew about this?

If there is something that I need to be doing in order to make these two thing work I'm clueless as to what it is. :-

BTW, I love the new Financial graph in the admin center!  Good stuff!!!

Thanks!

• Administrators

Crap, it sounds like I forgot to include that template in the repository. Woops. Another commit is going up to fix that right now.

The other error, yep, I know about it - I'm fixing it up on the backend/admin panel first, and fixing that code there, before I essentially copy it over to the front end, so I don't have to do it twice.

Are your financials accurate?

Thanks!