Admin Centre Skin?

strawbs

Speaking of skinning the admin center...How can one test the "dark skin"?

I'm sure that if someone wanted to, they could use an existing admin theme, and port it to phpVMS, although it would take some time. i.e this would be seriously cool.After i finish exams i might give it a go.

I had already made one a few months ago, it was almost fully functional, but not pretty. Maybe i should keep going with it? Or convert something else slightly more elegant?

ScreenShot2013-11-21at113911am_zps5a09d94f.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ScreenShot2013-11-21at114150am_zpsb40f6cd2.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ScreenShot2013-11-21at113952am_zpsa6d12471.png

Would anyone be interested if i continued this project? And made it available for purchase? I'll clean it up though.. :P

Zach

It most definitely can be styled up! I've been working on this recently for a release when my site update rolls out. Just bootstrap and fontawesome really that makes it what it is. Unfortunately it won't be distributed among the community but it's more to show what can be done :)

The biggest reason for me to update the admin console, was to make it responsive and easy to interact with on an iPad. So stuff can get done when my staff, or myself are out and about so we can keep on top of everything :P

admin_zps28418f9d.jpg

• Like 6

• 6 months later...

It most definitely can be styled up! I've been working on this recently for a release when my site update rolls out. Just bootstrap and fontawesome really that makes it what it is. Unfortunately it won't be distributed among the community but it's more to show what can be done :)

The biggest reason for me to update the admin console, was to make it responsive and easy to interact with on an iPad. So stuff can get done when my staff, or myself are out and about so we can keep on top of everything :P

admin_zps28418f9d.jpg

Would you mind selling a sample or a template? :unsure: please? :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...