latest skin

RogerB

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, I added some more stuff today.  There are still some things to fix.  I am going to include a template to add VATSIM data, and a template to follow when you edit templates.  I changed the users online some, it shows the pilot country flag next to the name when online.  I want this to be my best skin so its gonna take some more time to get right.

Following templates were done, all schedules, profile, my stats, main page, acars map, front page reports, frontpage bids, pilots list.

I am going to add a table to the css so the pilots list looks better.  the search form doesn't work but i'm not sure if thats do to the new update.  I will check that against the main template to make sure i didn't cause this issue.  I will add the vatsim stuff later.

Thanks for the template. Looks great.

I have a problem: on the "Current Flights" I get the following message:"We are sorry, but we don't have maps at this zoom level for this region. Try zooming out for a broader look." No matter how out I zoom, I get the same message. This error is not shown on other templates.